im drunk

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by super_sop, Jul 11, 2004.

1. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Ha Ha! i blame ickoe sop fro bringing JD
  2. super_sop

can sombody tell me why my ears whistle when im drunk :?:
  3. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

im drunkie too. yuay!

drummergurls laughs at my snazzy dancing. im too stlyish. wil ry to post pictures if i can remmeber, doubt i will. she can't dance either"
  4. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

here is a link of her dancing sexiuness
  5. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Hehe Craggy, hows the head?! you falling over when I poked you very gently was tres amusing!!
    Well done Craig though for doing your first stand up solo in 16 years (kept that one quiet! :p )
  6. super_sop

thanks for that Caz! in fact i was thinking about it last night as i couldnt sleep (for some reason my head was spinning!) and i was 18 the last time a played a solo infront of a band :oops:
    and for your information caz you pushed me really really hard thats why i fell over nowt to do with the orange juice i was drinking!
  7. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

LMAO!!!!!! :D :D cheers aimee!!! yes i wwas very drunk lasst night, and am feeling some of the effects of it!!

BTW u scared me with that link of "my dancing!" i thought u were gonna post pictures of me dancing which ur dad took last night-dont let him show anyone!!!! (and i actually remember them being took!!)

oh and when did i laugh at your dancing??? i remember thewhole night and i dont remember laughin at you!
  8. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I'm disgusted at all of you... alcohol is the work of the devil... you should be more resposible.... try to set a good example... blah blah blah blah blah... wouldn't catch me drinking excessively... I have standards to uphold... you should all be ashamed... :evil:
  9. twigglet

twigglet Member

Oh craig craig craig! I'm gutted that I missed this spectacle, caz assures me it was very very funny!! Eternal mocking will follow....mwahahaha
  10. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

:D :D :shock: :shock: :roll:

You cant blame me!!!!! I let you Share, so its half my fault!!! Ha ha you were On form yesterday Craig, as long as you had a good time,

yet im so suprised you managed to do your party trick!!!
  11. super_sop

12. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

ooh, enlighten us :twisted:
  13. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

well craig can turn his feet round to the back of him!!!!!,
    being drunk he needed assistance :p
  14. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

oh wow!!!!

craig, i'm in awe!!!
  15. super_sop

16. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

You missed most of the party Craig. We were still going about 4 hours after you got home to start this thread. Much fun was had by all, except possibly by super_horn who spent the night in his car after "re-decorating" the spare room. Nights like that, as well as the enjoyable concert, make me think seriously about chucking my job in and moving back to Shropshire. Thanks all. See you at the next one!

Note to all planners of future sporting events.
    Pickled Onions make really bad tennis balls. Potatoes are slightly better but turn into chips if you hit them too hard.
  17. super_sop

it was good to see ya dude, and good to see you enjoyed the concert.
    thin we are playing this weekend too! :wink:
  18. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

I think I may have to come up next weekend anyway.

[cuegossip]I left some of my clothes in Clare's bedroom[/cuegossip]
  19. bagpuss

bagpuss Active Member

Pickled onions aren't brilliant tennis balls I have to agree mate. They do however stay together for longer than the potatoes did, they also seem to be made of some sort of glue as there was a bit of one stuck to your car next morning when you called at mine!! I also have to warn everyone that Jessop Smythe isn't exactly the perfect tennis partner, that Big Twigge is REALLY jumpy and very easily scared (many many comedy moments) and that Super Sop when drunk appears to have the balance of a weeble!!

Very good party, many enjoyable moments, especially when Ady threw Big Twigge's shoe in the garden pond!!

Roll on the next one I say. Much more mirth and merriment to be had!!

20. super_sop

only when im standing dude!