I'm celebrity get me out of here

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by super_sop, Jan 26, 2004.

?

who do you think will win?

1. mike read?

100.0%
  2. neal 'razor' ruddock?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. lord 'charlie' brocket?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. johnny 'rotten' lydon?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. peter andre?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. jordan?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. jennie bond?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. kerry mcfadden?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. diane modah?l

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

so who do you think will win????
    my money is on Razor

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Razor
    money
    celebrity
  3. HBB

HBB Active Member

So the usual C- List celebrities. :D

4. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

I wondered how long it would be before someone mentioned this!

Can I lock the thread now please!

:wink:

5. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

mmm, not sure... but errrr, Peter Andre seems prepared to eat his way through the series sooooo, who knows! :lol:

6. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

another stunning avatar as always, Naomi. Don't you get sick of all this time in front of cameras?????

7. James McFadyen

James McFadyen New Member

If Jordan keeps taking a dip in that skimpy thong, she's got my vote :wink:

8. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Cant we have a 'I'm too busy and have a life to worry about this' option on the poll!

With 3 rehearsals a week
    2 Dogs
    1 wife
    Football to go to
    Work
    Spending time on the internet

Mind you looking at that list do I have a life!

9. James McFadyen

James McFadyen New Member

emmmmmmmm - I run my own business! :wink:

I hate it when people say others are 'sad' coz they watch this kinda stuff, quite the opposite, in my view, it's what keeps us real. I don't believe in snobbery and to say that to watch these kinds of shows is 'sad' is sobbery.

In that case most of Britian is sad coz it's a very popular show!

:lol:

10. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Dont think I mentioned the word sad in my message. All I said was I dont have time to watch it!

11. weenie

weenie Member

I'm celebrity get me out of here

Well, I would love to see Mr Rotten win this one, though in reality I suppose the money should be on Razor. Also, being an ex Spurs boy doesn't do him any harm. Only caught the last bit of the show last night. By the way, if we had 'I'm a brass band celebrity get me out of here', who would we like to see go into the jungle?

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Razor
    money
    celebrity
  13. Steve

Steve Active Member

I watched this for the first time last night and it was great, sent me to sleep just as i had hoped and when i woke up this morning it was gone!!!! Great!!!! I dont know how people can get so involved in these things, watching dodgy celebs sit around talking rubbish all day and then doing a challenge. This is not a dig at those that watch it, it is a dig at the concept of watching mega rich fools to be sent on holiday!!!

14. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

oh dear jonny... the true punk ethic has died in you... is this the cause of good charlotte and sum 41? Is punk gone forever???

Anyway... I'm not bothered who wins, as long as they don't pretend they've actually achieved something! (Fash, are you listening??)

15. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

At least after the last one, Phil Tufnell, having 'cashed in' on his 'success' and done a couple of ads, seems to have gone into the background again. Linda Barker still seems to be on every other bleedin' ad!

Duplicate post removed, Mod. PB

16. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

did you know this show made the top ten of the world's most popular reality TV shows in '03???

I've never heard of it untilI read this forum and then a book

17. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

But did you hear him doing cricket commentating...Phil Tufnell and Christopher Martin-Jenkins, an interesting combination :shock:
    He was much better being berated by Jonathon Ross on They think its all over!

18. bruceg

bruceg Active Member

Isn't Phil one of the team captains on "They Think It's All Over"? That's still more exposure than he deserves... :)

19. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

You seem to have missed the "Who gives a ****" off the poll!

20. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

On a more serious note you've missed Alex Best off the poll! She hasn't said much yet over the past few days though!
    I vote for either Johnny coz he's funny, or Jordan coz well.... :oops: :lol:

21. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

Crikey.

D

22. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

As long as it's not Kerry "moaner" McFadden I don't really care. She gives women a bad name. Every time she opens her mouth it's to find fault with something!