Im Back!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by philmac, Mar 25, 2010.

1. philmac

philmac New Member

Hello everyone... First of all can I just say to all of the older bandsmen/women/persons.. that its nice to be back and I look forward to seeing all the old faces again and look forward to catching up on old times when I see you around..... For all you younger and newer players... My name is Phil McCann... (no...not THAT Phil McCann) and I have just come back to banding after a long break...I have joined Parr band as percussionist and Its feels great to back at my old stables..I learned to play at PARR when i was just 7 years old and I played for about 23 years on cornet then percussion and finally found my Niche as a Soprano player...Unfortunately I had some bridgework done on my teeth during the time I was out of banding ( I went off to be a drummer in a Glam 70's Glam Rock tribute band) and after the dental work I now find that I can't play a cornet.. Real bummer cos I LOVED being a Sop player and would do ANYTHING to be able to play it again....its the BEST instrument for me in ANY band and when you are a poser like me ...being a sop player really gives you the chance to shine!... ANYWAY ! I joined back PARR on Monday night as percussionist and now need to learn a contst piece for BUXTON my fave contest...... \nice to be back........ PHIL MCCANN xx
    By the way...My Glam rock band is STILL going so if you need a good band for your 50th party get in touch

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice