Im Back! wot should i look at?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by drummergurl, Aug 26, 2004.

1. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

okie dokie, hellooooooooooooo!

im back from the lake district! altho down side is my arm is now in a sling, coz its badly bruised or summat like that (according to the doc at the hospickle)

ok soooooooo many things have changed round here, i dunno where im goin on this site any more. so if theres been any interestin topics posted within the last 2 weeks that are worth lookin at, could someone post a link or summat in here for me???

thank you!!!

Sarah

2. jonford

jonford Member

Welcome back! As far as i am aware you haven't missed too much, will try and have a think but most of the interesting topics are still on the first page.

3. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

welcome back Sarah!
    Hope you had a good time and that ur bumps and bruises are healing up fast!

:)

4. drummergurl

:-D yeah i had lots of fun! twas good! arm still not good, but better than it was, still hurts, so still takin the painkillers wot make me sleepy. :)

anyhoo anyone thought of any interestin topics that i can look at??? surely there must be summat interestin to look at

5. ........your monitor???

6. drummergurl

har har har, very funny (note the sarcasm)

seriously any topics worth lookin at?

7. skweeky

skweeky Member

they are all worth lookin at or they would b there. its just what ur interested in

8. jonford

jonford Member

No ohnestly, i can't think of anything exciting to look at!

9. skweeky

skweeky Member

I must admit im struggling myself to find something entertaining at this point

10. Naomi McFadyen

I hope in the time this thread has been up that you have at least *tried* to click on some links that "look" interesting ;-)

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    side
    topics
    im
    someone
    arm
  12. drummergurl

erm basically, i have a couple but not very many, coz i was soooooooooo tired yesterday when i was posting on here

13. Naomi McFadyen

Yea i was tired posting as well... as u noticed when I didnt put up my site address in the website updates thread i did... :? geeeeesh

:lol: