I'm all alone!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bigmamabadger, Mar 11, 2005.

1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

It's 19:57 and I'm all alone on here! A poor abandoned badger, unloved and unwanted. You're all avoiding me aren't you?
    I'm going to creep in through your cat flap and hold you all hostage whilst troughing your chocolate biscuits.
    Not online again until after Blackpool, Big Up Barnton, 4th Section Wooden Spoon here we come...
  2. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Do badgers eat chocolate biscuits? & if so, which type do you prefer? Personally, its got to be milk chocolate digestives. Yum!!

It's a very sad & lonely place here at the moment. Do you think there are lots of people rehearsing or something?!! Or is there some big event going on & we've not been invited?

3. Di

Di Active Member

There there, Mumsie's here too. :biggrin:;)

Sadly though we don't have any chocolate biscuits. Will a marmite sandwich do? :tongue:
  4. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Sorry about that BMB. Had to a do a BIT of practice:biggrin:
  5. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

I'm here BMB - singing Is This The Way To Armadillo as Beaker's got a bit confuzzed! Too much weddingy things to do....

And I am avoiding you a bit cos Anton and Erin are coming to the wedding.....

Rach x
  6. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

I tell the jokes in our family :mad:
  7. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Yeah, maybe, LBB but I do the PRACTICE. :wink: :rolleyes: :wink: :rolleyes: :confused: :wink:
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2005
  8. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

i was in rehearsal...as im sure alot of other people were too!
  9. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

That was hardly disparaging, have another go
  10. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

for the first time in AGES I went to a band rehearsal.......

watching though.... not playing ;-)
  11. Brassb3ll3nd

Brassb3ll3nd Member

It's amazing how many of us were at Band while you were on your own.

Good luck at Blackpool ....... you naughty coquette!!!
  12. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Thank you all for your lovely thoughts. I'm glad you were all rehearsing so hard. Did it pay off? We had a wonderful time socially in Blackpool, but we lost. I mean, we lost.

Maybe the two are not unrelated? Although we were on first and we honestly feel we were judged very harshly. That's our story and we're sticking to it.

Cornet Girl and Beaker, we expect photos of Anton to go up in the gallery later this year. Oh, and one or two of you pair in your pretty frocks.;)
  13. Brian Kelly

Brian Kelly Active Member

Well, some of us were practicing that night and still lost!

That's the way it goes sometimes.

If you and your conductor were happy with how you played, you can do no more.

You just have to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and prove 'em wrong the next time.

Its great to win contests, but not to win, even a bad result, even an unjustified bad result, is not the end of the world.