If you were an animal...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bigmamabadger, Nov 29, 2005.

1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

... what would you be?

Always thought of myself as a cat. Elegant, sophisticated and comfort-loving. I'm a sucker for anyone who'll stroke me and feed me and I love to curl up in the most comfortable chair in the house. I also bite when annoyed.

Obviously I can't be a real badger because badgers are stubborn, arrogant and always want their own way. :rolleyes:

2. tinytimp

tinytimp Member

I'd probably be a sloth - I like my sleep.
  3. HBB

HBB Active Member

I'd be, erm... a Bunny?
  4. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I'd be a nice mid sized cat....like a lynx.
  5. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

I'd be a womble! Ooh I already am, apart from the picking up litter bit :biggrin:
  6. Lisa

Lisa Member

I think i remember a similar thread to this before because I remember saying I would want to be a swan!
    I definitely want to be something that flies anyway!
    Or maybe a monkey because they can leap quite far from tree to tree (or swing even) so that would be a bit like flying...but no, on second thoughts definitely a bird...not quite sure what type though....maybe a swan still...i'll have a think about it!

(I wish I could write my 2500wd essay on something exciting like what type of animal I would like to be rather than how great management accounting systems are! :( )
  7. Melph

Melph Member

I would be an Mountain Ape....... oh no, I am one, does that count? If not, a dung beetle.
  8. julestools

julestools Active Member

Go on. Give it a try. At least you will find out if they read it before they marked it ;)

Jules (TIGER)
  9. Lisa

Lisa Member

Hehe...well the thought has crossed my mind! Please don't tempt me even further otherwise I might just do it!!! I can just imagine the bewilderment of my lecturer when he starts reading it! :biggrin:
  10. Steve

Steve Active Member

11. Steve

Steve Active Member

12. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

Something that doesnt get eaten. A tiger? Or maybe a polar bear or oooh yeah a elephant!
  13. Brassb3ll3nd

Brassb3ll3nd Member

Think I'd be a big old bear ........................

a Teddy bear that is !! :p ;)
  14. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

I'd wanna be something small and cute and fluffy :tongue:
  15. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I should actually name the animal, otherwise you're likely to spend your next life in someones undies!! :tongue:

I'd like to be a killer whale with tMP access! :tongue:
  16. Key2207

Key2207 Member

I'd defo be a tiger. It'd be fun!!!!!!

17. midwalesman

midwalesman Member

If I were an animal I'd like to be a Great White Shark, can swim anywhere, powerful, majestic and other animals know not to mess with it or they might get a big bite! Nah na Nah na NahnaNahnaNahna Bdeeeeeeeeee or a cat, sleeping and eating all day and have them cute eyes which suggest "please let me in"
  18. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

A sheep, with that big woolly coat! Keep the cold out!! Brr. I'd also choose a Hippo as personally, I think Hippoes are wicked. I also know Sellersbird loves Hippoes as much as I do.
  19. BOB_

BOB_ Member

A gorilla (even if it is a copropahge) coz i would enjoy the power and i love climbing trees
  20. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Either a giant tortoise or a turtle!, live for ages and get to lounge around an a beach all day! (turtle could be more fun cause you get to go places, providing I could avoid ending up as someones soup-of-the-day!).