If you think the moon landings were fake, please read this

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Caveman Dan, Jul 24, 2004.

1. Caveman Dan

Caveman Dan Member

If you think the Apollo moon landings between 1969 and 1972 were an elaborate hoax by NASA (or if you just like a good conspiracy theory) then please click on the link below.

http://www.redzero.demon.co.uk/moonhoax/

(Apologies to everyone who thought they were fake. You're just wrong.)

:D

2. Id put on a comment but I really don't have the energy to read at this time! :oops: :roll:

3. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

To be fair it's a website that proved nothing (however I believe the moonlandings are for real or at least nasa orbited the moon) - it's just another persons intepretation of events - bit pointless considering it happened so long ago. Makes me wonder what will happen when the first men stand on mars.

4. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

The guy who put that together is clearly from Uranus...Nasa never went further than Navada for those pictures. Tunisia at the outside!

This is one small step for man...a Greyhound trip to the next state as mankind is concerned.
    (Doesn't have the same ring to it somehow, does it?)

5. Caveman Dan

Caveman Dan Member

Please tell me you're not serious, and what do you base your opinion on? Those who somehow believe the conspiracy theory conveniently don't bother asking the (real) experts who actually know what they're talking about. I don't understand how anyone can refute the evidence.

Oh and I like the "But the shadows are not parallel in the photographs so there must be more than one light source" argument. LOOK AROUND YOU! Can you see any non-parallel shadows? Yes? That's because the ground isn't flat!!! (Assuming just one light source of course.) If there were more than one light source in use there would be more than one shadow on each object! Just like under floodlights at a sports event (obvious really when you think about it...)

6. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

2nd man down - professional wind up merchant strikes again!

7. 2nd man down

Blimey!! Think I touched a nerve there!!

"Give us a hand here boys...this is a BIG fish I'm reelin' in!!

I base my theory on the fact that (and come on this is being anti American or racist in anyway) but having spent all that dough, and having the first man to walk on the moon and just the sheer magnitude of the acheivement...

1 they haven't been back (Oh sorry people we spent ka-gillion dollars of your cash trying to get to a dust ball, and guess what..it's a dust ball!!)

2 If you aren't from the 60's or early seventies and not interested in space travel you won't have a clue who Buzz Aldrin is!! Yeah right, The americans make heroes of people that can fart the stars and stripes...Buzz should be a God, but no, he's just some chap that may or may not have stepped on the dust ball.

It's all played down and hushed up 'cos the furthest they probably went was hangar 3, hollywood studios.

8. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

And may i declare this can of worms....... drum roll....... open.

9. 2nd man down

10. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

But the question on some peoples lips still is.... why has no one been back to the moon since? Old hat? Come on!

Personally, I think the moon landings were nothing to do with Neil Armstrong or Buzz Aldrin. If you look at the way the were walking they were clearly Gerry Anderson puppets and of course the pictures were so coarse you COULDN'T see the strings. This was, I believe, an early attempt at a collaboration between Gerry Anderson's puppets and the makers of Button Moon, but it didn't work out and they went their own separate ways.

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    everyone
    Apollo
    hoax
    conspiracy theory
    moon landings
  12. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

. . . and I think the soup dragon knew something about it as well :wink: