If Liverpool can have a thread, so can the mighty Hammers!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by andywooler, Dec 30, 2007.

1. andywooler

andywooler Supporting Member

Great reception from the WHU fans yesterday for the return of Carlos Tevez - good to see that we can greet some of our formers players with respect!
    After the dreadful game against Reading, a totally fired up West Ham yesterday continued the series of defeats for ManU. It was worth every penny of my season ticket just to see Ronaldo miss the penalty!

Bring on the Gooners on Tuesday!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    West Ham
    WHU
    Carlos Tevez
    Liverpool
    Reading
  3. IYOUNG

IYOUNG Member

Excellent win yesterday for the Hammers, and as a Gooner coupled with our 4-1 at Everton a good day all round.

Watch out Tuesday though Andy we want some revenge for last years shocker of a performance against your lot.

Ian

4. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

All together now!

Ceeeeooooooouuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiioooooooooo!!!!

5. Will the Sec

My favourite Hammers:

(Subject to change at a whim, of course....)

Ludek Mikolosko (Robert Green is very close, mind.)
    Steve Potts
    Paul Brush
    Bobby Moore
    Alvin Martin
    Billy Bonds
    Joe Cole
    Frank Lampard Jnr
    Tony Cottee
    Frank McAvennie
    David Cross

6. dyl

dyl Active Member

And a couple of my favourite hammers:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Will the Sec

In truth, Dyl, they are better hammers that have performed at Upton Park over the years...

8. Masterblaster jnr

Masterblaster jnr Active Member

You see, dyl, if west ham got a team together like that, we might be able to beat west ham once in a while. MUFC will return

9. andywooler

Not a bad list - I would include Lord Brooking, Paulo and the inimitable John Moncur

10. IYOUNG

IYOUNG Member

Brought on and suitably disposed of.....

Next.....

11. Will the Sec

Hmmmmm.... good points. Moncur doesn't make it for me. I suppose you could play 4-4-2, with Brooking coming in for Cottee, and Paulo coming in for Frank Lampard Jnr. Decisions...

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    West Ham
    WHU
    Carlos Tevez
    Liverpool
    Reading
  13. andywooler

I would have him on the bench just for the humour value - the way he wound up linesmen was a joy to behold.

14. andywooler

Hearing all those gooners whinge about Arsene - can I suggest a swap? In fact I'd swap him now for The Moose - even he could do a better job!

And a question: Luis Boa Morte? Why?

The most entertaini ng thing at last nights game was the fella behind me who was asked to tone down his anti Redknapp shouts. (visit kumb.com if you want to read more eabout that!)

15. andywooler

So, another chance to possible delay Manure a title - I don't normally do the away games (the season is costly enough in time!!) but have managed to get a ticket for tomorrow's game.
    I'll be the one in the Manu end trying not to jump for joy as we dish out yet another end of season surprise.

16. Will the Sec

Taking a tMP banner, Andy?

17. dyl

dyl Active Member

Have a look for Man. Utd.'s latest newest supporter - he'll be easy to spot - he'll be the one pestering people about their favourite sausage and ideal mixed grill..............

18. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Genius:clap:

19. andywooler

Well, not quite the result I would have wanted but at least it helps ensure those chavs from down the river don't win the title! And I did at least see class Ashton goal!

First time at a Manu game away - you boys really need to do something about that awful 1858 cupfinal song they kept playing!

20. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Nothing to do with the thought that cheating does pay of course.

21. andywooler

Some really positive stuff on show today as 20,000 came to see Villarreal - this match was in support of the Bobby Moore Cancer Fund and a touching moment at half time when the no 6 shirt was retired and presented to Stephanie Moore - founder of the fund.
    Behrami looked a good buy and it was good to see Matty Etherington back and on form.
    The game was marred a little by the play acting of the visitors who fell over at the slightest touch though.

22. Will the Sec

Great reception from the WHU fans yesterday for the return of Paul Ince - good to see that we can greet one of our formers players with respect! (I mean, he left the ground alive, didn't he?)

West Ham flattered to deceive, rather, but 3 points are 3 points.