Ideas for a stick bag??

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by jess the drummer girl!, Jan 7, 2005.

1. I've recently bought loads of new sticks and fancy a cool, medium sized stick bag 2 keep them all in.

The only ones i have seen are all black and boring

Just wondering if anyone knows where i can get one a bit more colourful from?!?

Thanks!

2. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

ermmm.... Never seen any bright ones myself.... My stick bags are both black!

Could always use the silver cases which are cool and different...

3. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

Customise one!! Attach loads of fun stuff to it! Make it your own! Did that to my mates viola case and it looks awesome! :D

4. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

ok ok ive said before time and time again, it was HBB who was...................................

oh "STICK" bag!:rolleyes:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

HorniKaz likes this.
  5. Jamie

Jamie Member

I actually thought that said sick bag. God knows why I still read it... I'm phobic!

But while I'm here... I like the customising idea myself. Bit of careful planning to make it a professional job rather than a kids collage and you'll be well away...

6. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Not too useful for carrying between venues, but you could get a workman's tool belt to put your sticks in when playing and then wear it looking cool and trendy in a builderesque fashion :cool:

Last edited: May 24, 2005
  7. Aidan Geary

Aidan Geary Member

I saw a tartan(ish) design stick bag in Rattle & Drum in Derby earlier today. I can't remember the exact make, but it was by a known name. It was a decent size, though I couldn't tell you a price - sorry.

For info: Rattle & Drum (Derby) 01332 360657. They also have branches in Manchester and Stoke.

8. Aidan Geary

Aidan Geary Member

Or how about this......................

ADC Drums in Liverpool do a 'Travis Barker' stick bag in black and white cheques!

I saw it on Ebay, but the link doesn't work. ADC have a decent site though.

9. Hornblower RN

Hornblower RN Member

Get sewing Jess....grab a multi coloured beach towel and tailor it to suit with a drawstring at the top. My partner has done this for me to cover my trumpets before they go in the gig bag.