Ibstock Brick Brass - Vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by sara, Apr 4, 2004.

1. sara

sara New Member

Players Required

Edit: for recent vacancies see posts towards the end of the thread

1. TROMBONE;

DAVE JONES 07770 757588
    BARRY SMITH 01530 260404
    DAVE WRIGHT 07774 845659
    IAN PARTNER 07887 743939

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT US, TAKE A LOOK AT OUR WEBSITE : www.ibstockbrickbrass.co.uk[/u][/b]
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2007
  2. dan_euph

dan_euph New Member

Cornet and Percussion players wanted

Ibstock brick brass currently has a position for a cornet and percussion player. Contact me by email dan_euph@yahoo.co.uk if you are interested and look at our website www.ibstockbrickbrass.co.uk for more details about the band.
  3. sara

sara New Member

New Players Required

Ibstock Brick Brass Band with Musical Director David Jones, require Cornet, Trombones, Horns and Eb Bass player to complete their line up for next years area contest, we are a hard working band who enjoy playing to a high standard for further details, please private message me if you are interested.
  4. sara

sara New Member

Ibstock Brick Brass

Ibstock Brick Brass Is A Leicestershire Based 1st Section Band Starting Their New Concert Season In 2 Weeks With A Proms Concert At Birstall Parish Church On 30/04/06. Then At The Beginning Of June There Is A Charity Concert In Coalville With Massed Male Voice Choirs. In July There Is A Concert In The Grounds Of Newark Castle, Following A Week Later With A Concert At Lutterworth Parish Church. Then There Are The Usual Summer Fetes Etc Until The Contest Season Starts With Pontins.

We Are Looking For Various Players But In Particularly Solo Horn And Trombones But Anyone Is Very Welcome.

If You Would Like To Come And Join Us For A Blow At Our Rehearsals, Please Contact:
    Dave Wright 07837 067622
    Ian Partner 07866 519045
    Barry Smith 01530 260799

For Times Of Rehearsals And Directions Or Alternatively You Could Leave A Private Message On This Site.
  5. Bones

Bones Member

I'm sure Dave has my number, but if I can help out, please call. Ibstock are a fine band, and deserve a bit of support if anyone has the free time.

6. sara

sara New Member

Ibstock Brick Brass is an ambitious 1st section band looking for solo horn, solo baritone, 2nd euphonium, bass trombone and any other players are most welcome to complete our band, plenty of interesting engagements and contests during the year, we recently moved to a new and bigger bandroom

If you wish to apply for these vacancies, please see our website for contact details, which is www.ibstockbrickbrass.co.uk or you can email me at smith@argyleibstock.fsnet.co.uk for further details or private message me here.
  7. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Good luck with the recruitment Sara.

Disappointing though, that you can advertise for players on tMP for free, and take advantage of the tMP PM facility to hopefully secure these players for your band, but you don't see fit to provide a link to tMP on your band page. A link to 4BR yes... and they charge for adverts... we don't.

Ah well...
  8. quarryman

quarryman New Member

Ibstock Brick Brass: Vacancies

Ibstock Brick Brass, an ambitious 1st section band based in the Midlands has the following vacancies:-

Bass Trombone
    Solo Horn
    Back row cornet

We practise in Ibstock, Mondays and Thursdays 8pm - 10pm. If you would like to come for a blow (and a beer of course) then contact me either on here or ring me on 07950 216516
  9. dyl

dyl Active Member

10. quarryman

quarryman New Member

Ibstock Brick Brass - Vacancy for Solo Horn

Ambitious 1st Section Band currently has a vacancy for a Solo Horn player. Exciting Concert and Contest programme. Friendly but hard working band rehearsing Mondays and Thursdays 8pm - 10pm just off J22 M1.

Please contact either the Musical Director Graham Sutton 07717 303645 or Band Manager Ian Partner 07970 060704 alternatively Email adrian_fletcher@btinternet.com

Edit: threads merged as per tMP Recruitment guidelines, PB, Mod
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2007
  11. quarryman

quarryman New Member

Players Required !

Ibstock Brick Brass are a friendly, ambitious & progressive 1st secton Band based in the Midlands just 5 minutes from junction 22 of the M1. We're looking for Cornet, Horn & Trombone players to complete our line up for the 2008 contest season (Butlins, Area, Etc..) Rehersals are on Monday and Thursday evenings 8pm - 10pm

If your interested in coming down and having a blow then contact either Dave Wright on (07837) 067622 or Ian Partner on (07970) 060704. Alternatively either send me a PM or Email adrian_fletcher@btinternet.com
  12. quarryman

quarryman New Member

Fed up with your current band ? Fancy a change ? Or maybe you haven't picked up your instrument for a while and fancy getting back into the swing of things ?

We are a very friendly 1st section midlands based brass band with the following vacancies

Back row cornet
    Principle E flat bass
    Solo Trombone
    2nd Horn

So if you fancy coming down for a blow on either a Monday or Thursday night 8pm - 10pm either pm me on here or send me a quick email to adrian_fletcher@btinternet.com
  13. quarryman

quarryman New Member

Ibstock Brick Brass, under the baton of our new MD Ken Ferguson has vacancies for the following players:

Back row cornet
    Tenor horn
    Principle Eb Bass

We are a 1st section band based in the midlands only 5 minutes from J22 of the M1

For further details please contact the band secretary, Dave Wright on 07837 067622 or email adrian_fletcher@btinternet.com

We rehearse on a Monday and Thursday evening between 8pm and 10pm
  14. sara

sara New Member

Ibstock brick brass - player vacancies

We are a 1st section band who are looking for a trombone, cornet and horn to play with us at the Midlands Regional Championships. Under the musical direction of Mr. Ken Ferguson of Grimethorpe Colliery Band.

If anyone is interested in these positions, please email at the following email address :- smith@argyleibstock.fsnet.co.uk
    Any other players who are interested in coming to play with us are welcome as well, just email me at the above email address.