iancwilx aka ..............

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by steve butler, Apr 20, 2008.

1. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

In a similar vein to a recent thread started while I was sunning myself in Jamaica, my very good mate iancwilx (wilky) has set sail on a cruise for the next week or two. I thought it would be nice to surprise him on his return with a similar degree of embarrassment and pleasure?

So I would like people to suggest other alias's for the great man.

Having just had a look at Ians "player profile" I'll kick off with my starter for 10 (I have plenty more :D ) ......

Peter Sutcliffe

Believe me mods Ian has a great sense of humour and won't be offended.

2. Blossom

Blossom Member

Peter Sutcliffe !!!! The Yorkshire Ripper !!! You must be sick

3. steve butler

Blossom, view Ians public profile and look at the picture.
    I'm not saying he's a mass murderer :wink: just looks similar

4. Blossom

Blossom Member

I know what his public profile looks like but I repeat "you must be sick" to make this suggestion in the first place.

5. PowerRanger

PowerRanger Member

I don't want to spoil this thread in any way, but i think Blossom has a point. Unfortunately in this very PC world we live in today some people may be offended by your 1st alias. Just bear in mind that Peter Sutcliffe's victims were from the heart of Brass Banding and there may well be relatives of the victims connected with bands, or possibly even read this forum!
    As you said "Ian has a great sense of humor and won't be offended", but others might.
    Perhaps a fresh starter? (seeing as you have plenty more) ;)

What was that MP called that used to advertise dog food (chum?)

6. steve butler

No, if the general concensus is that this thread is in bad taste (I was simply refering to a visual likeness) then I would rather it was just locked. I will confine my exchanges with Ian to our regular PM's and Emails in future. I apologise once more for any offence caused.

7. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Well-Known Member

Well I think both Ian and Steve are proper gents and regular diamonds on tmp with their many many funny posts and (occasional sensible ones).

I think they are the modern version of Eric and Ernie as I can so easily picture both of them skipping along and kicking up their heels singing "bring me sunshine...)

And even the grand Mr JP must approve as they have both done Championship so no pasting either of them please...

8. Blossom

Blossom Member

EXACTLY - THANKYOU.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2008
  9. Mesmerist

Well I am going to stick up for Mr B who is an excellent man behind the scenes, very kind and sensitive and who would do anything for anyone. The last thing he would ever intend is to cause any upset to anyone and he and Ian go back years and are best of friends. Yes maybe an unfortunate comparison but come on lighten up here please.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2008
  10. Blossom

Blossom Member

Apology accepted, thankyou.

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    :D
    Ian
    Jamaica
    wilky
    Peter Sutcliffe
  12. killer

killer Member

Couldnt have put it any better. this world of pc is no place for you Butler :)

13. Mesmerist

Well as this is a thread all about the fine chap known as wilky can I say that I would love it if he played in my band as he sounds fun to be around (and a good player as a bonus). Hope you had a nice cruise Mr W.

14. killer

killer Member

You may regret saying that,,,,,, He may sound fun but he doesnt sound good when he plays ...I sat in front of him for two years oh my god.

mind you, having to put up with Butler is an achievement in itself !!!

Ian c wilx is a god in my eyes xxxx

15. steve butler

Would that god be Budha? :biggrin:

Wahey back on topic iancwilx aka bassbudha (I suppose I'll have the buddhist brigade on my back now :rolleyes: )

PS What do you mean "having to put up with Butler"?? :mad:

16. Mesmerist

17. steve butler

18. Mesmerist

Could be a compulsive story teller?

Is Mr W on the tubby side then?

19. steve butler

Is that a question for PC Butler? eh?

He happens to be perfectly formed, dainty little feet, very well developed thighs (that have felt the soothing effect of my supple fingers on accasion), just a hint of extra flesh (not a bad thing) around his middle, and forearms like Popeye.
    iancwilx aka Popeye (he used to smoke a pipe)

20. Mesmerist

He sounds irresistible!

iancwikx aka the gorgeous one

Ps I didn`t know you were really called Percy Cordelius Butler. Fine name for a fine man...

21. Robhibberd29

Robhibberd29 Active Member

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    :D
    Ian
    Jamaica
    wilky
    Peter Sutcliffe