I seem to have a spate of friends' birthdays - debate - who are easier to buy for???

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by scotchgirl, Mar 3, 2009.

1. scotchgirl

scotchgirl Active Member

Men or women??

I think men are dead easy to buy for - and always seem to get something that they like/wanted...but I really struggle to think of original stuff to get my female friends for their birthdays!!

What does everyone else think?

2. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

yes i agree with you for once !!! hip hip horay:woo
    Men don't take alot of pleasin do they??
    Men clothes 1 size fits all. if its a large its large end of. whereas if i'm a size 12 i'm not
    women (like myself) have too much makeup, clothes body shop sets to last a lifetime! leys have another to the collection
    womens present always come last at christmas as i haven't a scooby doo what to get!!

3. themusicalrentboy

themusicalrentboy Active Member

Men are easier to buy for by miles.

4. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

Well I don't know, it really depends who i'm buying for. Cetain women and men are easy to buy for, but other women and men are very tricky! I think it's most difficult to buy for old people...they have everything!

5. brassbandmaestro

brassbandmaestro Active Member

I am always easy one for someone to buy a pressie!!!:)

6. flugel_fancy

flugel_fancy Member

Deffinately men are easiest! a book, gadgets, t-shirts, shirts, anything off amazon and failing that socks and a new bottle of valve oil are always much appreciated!

Woman are so difficult! to buy for, I mean :redface:

Flowers die, chocolate is fattening, ooooh that purfume makes me itch and those socks are sooo the wrong colour!

Huff, Women.

7. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member