I seem to have a spate of friends' birthdays - debate - who are easier to buy for???

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by scotchgirl, Mar 3, 2009.

1. scotchgirl

scotchgirl Active Member

Men or women??

I think men are dead easy to buy for - and always seem to get something that they like/wanted...but I really struggle to think of original stuff to get my female friends for their birthdays!!

What does everyone else think?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    spate
    something
    Men
    friends
    stuff
  3. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

yes i agree with you for once !!! hip hip horay:woo
    Men don't take alot of pleasin do they??
    Men clothes 1 size fits all. if its a large its large end of. whereas if i'm a size 12 i'm not
    women (like myself) have too much makeup, clothes body shop sets to last a lifetime! leys have another to the collection
    womens present always come last at christmas as i haven't a scooby doo what to get!!

4. themusicalrentboy

themusicalrentboy Active Member

Men are easier to buy for by miles.

5. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

Well I don't know, it really depends who i'm buying for. Cetain women and men are easy to buy for, but other women and men are very tricky! I think it's most difficult to buy for old people...they have everything!

6. brassbandmaestro

brassbandmaestro Active Member

I am always easy one for someone to buy a pressie!!!:)

7. flugel_fancy

flugel_fancy Member

Deffinately men are easiest! a book, gadgets, t-shirts, shirts, anything off amazon and failing that socks and a new bottle of valve oil are always much appreciated!

Woman are so difficult! to buy for, I mean :redface:

Flowers die, chocolate is fattening, ooooh that purfume makes me itch and those socks are sooo the wrong colour!

Huff, Women.

8. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member