I Passed!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Sharpy, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Sharpy

Sharpy Member

I'm feeling incredibley happy with myself as I passed my Bike Test this morning!! I am now on the lookout for a 600 sized bike, so stay off the roads!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
  2. Sam Atherton

Sam Atherton Member

Yay! Well done!
  3. BigHorn

BigHorn Active Member

Well done and welcome to the club. :tup

Can you still pass your bike test and go out the next day and get a big 'un ?
    I thought you were now limited to a 'hairdryer' for a couple of years. Or did you take your test on a big one.

I passed mine about 15 years ago so I've lost touch.
  4. NeilW

NeilW Member

"Motorcycles up to 25kW(33bhp) and a power to weight ratio not exceeding 0.16kW / kg. Motorcycle combination with a power to weight ratio not exceeding 0.16kW / kg." can be ridden by a 17 year old who's passed their test.

"Any size motorcycle with or without a sidecar." you just need to be 21 (and have passed your test)

according to to the DVLA site...

Welcome to the club! (just wish I had the time to get my Honda 500/4 (1972!) back on the road - I need more "round tuits")

Mind you, you can't carry anything bigger than a euph on a bike (have carried a euph often enough in the past...)

5. Di

Di Active Member

Well done. :clap: But be careful out there!
  6. Sharpy

Sharpy Member

Cheers everyone! I passed my test on a Yamaha Diversion 600 so I can ride anything as long as the insurance man says yes!!!
  7. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

cooool! 8) well done dude!! Enjoy... Keep safe :)
  8. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

congrats dude!!
  9. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Congras dude...you must be chuffed.

Well done.
  10. Steve

Steve Active Member

the CBT test allows you to ride upto 125cc bike however the Direct Access allows you to ride any bike, under 23's must have a restrictor kit attatched to the bike to limit power though even after the direct access

WELL DONE, what bike are you getting?
  11. Sharpy

Sharpy Member

Ive got my eye on eye Fazer 600 but Im being tempted by a CBR 600 by an ex member of Tullis! Any suggestions? Going to take the Fazer for a test ride next week I think.
  12. BigHorn

BigHorn Active Member

Both those are excellent bikes. To be honest the market is so competitive in the 600cc class that any of the market leaders are fantastic bikes.