i need to play again

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by boogaloo, Oct 8, 2006.

1. boogaloo

boogaloo Member

i am looking for a band based in south or west yorkshire to play with.

i have'nt played regular for about 6 years due to conducting bands here there and everywhere, i've played most instruments in the band but prefer euph or trombone would suit 3rd of high 4th secion band but anything concidered.

leave your details if you have a vacancy...
  2. barrytone

barrytone Member

looking for a band in west yorkshire

Don't know where you live or how far you're prepared to travel but Hebden Bridge band need a trombone player. We're graded first section but you're welcome to come along for a blow and see what you think. We rehearse Weds and Sunday evenings, check out or website, www.hebdenbridgeband.co.uk, or pm me for further info and directions.

3. Hilary Mateer

Hilary Mateer Member

Dont suppose you fancy BBb Bass with Strata? :frown:

Chapeltown are looking for a trombone player, see their website
    http://www.chapeltownband.org.uk/ for details
  4. Martin Hall

Martin Hall Member

Crofton are a decent outfit, and generally welcome players! have a look at there website for details!
  5. Where rehearse drinks are at reduced prices

Would a first section band be too high as we have a vacancy for a 2nd Euphonium player here at Stannington Brass Band which is case you do not know is in Sheffield.
    To find out more about the above view our web site which is www.stanningtonbrassband.org.uk.

Chris Wilson
    Secretary to Stannington Brass Band
  6. multiman

multiman Member

Lofthouse Band near Leeds are looking for a solo baritone. Visit to France next year and a performance in Brassed Off at Wakefield in November.
    Email me or ring 07879 400 538.
    Andy Whitaker
  7. ploughboy

ploughboy Active Member

Emley Brass band are seeking a Eb bass player to be part of the team, Pop along for a blow anytime, more than welcome.

8. Lna

Lna Member

Depending on how far you would like to traveL, Ripon City Band are looking for commited players. Please visit our website, www.riponcityband.co.uk for any information and contact details. Thanks!