I`m on Holiday.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by BassBlaster, Apr 3, 2007.

1. BassBlaster

BassBlaster Member

Right, I am on holiday, I live in Gloucestershire, what can I do for the next 7 days until I go back to work?.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Gloucestershire
    Holiday
    days
  3. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

Practice your bass?

4. BassBlaster

BassBlaster Member

Nooooo, I don`t have a Bass, only an mouthpiece, I haven`t played for over a year or more.

5. Di

Di Active Member

My lawn needs cutting. :rolleyes::tongue:

6. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

Don't be silly! The clue is in the title- HOLIDAY!

Go and enjoy the sunshine! (is there any sunshine in England?! It's getting pretty hot in NY at the mo!)

If you can't find anything interesting to do get yourself a good book and just relax for the week! But don't waste all your time on the internet!

7. FlugelD

FlugelD Member

Emigrate (temporarily)? ;)

8. euphojim

euphojim Member

You could connect your mouthpiece to a garden hose and funnel - that should amuse the neighbours.

Jim

9. Hornblower RN

Hornblower RN Member

10. BassBlaster

BassBlaster Member

Thanks for all the suggestions so far, I think I will do a bit of cycling today, up a hill or something.

11. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

I've got one more day at work then I start my Easter holiday yey! I plan to sleep. Are there any other teachers who are still at school? My boyfriend's school and loads of other schools finished last Friday, not fair!! (sorry to hijack this thread!)

Jayne

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Gloucestershire
    Holiday
    days
  13. Morghoven

Morghoven Member

You could do something very unusual for a religious holiday - go to church?

14. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Yea I finished then too, however think of that extra week of lie-ins you'll get while we're back at work! Only one day to go darl! Have a good one!

15. Tinkabell

Tinkabell Member

I'm on holiday too now until tuesday! yey!
    Me and Lee are off to Edinburgh for the weekend, hopefully the weather will hold out as we're both looking forward to doing some shopping for the holiday and relaxing with a few cheeky beverages in a beer garden somewhere. I can't wait.
    I've never been there before so there should be plenty to explore. Oh, and I've still got reservations bout the ghost tour we've booked to go on :eek:
    Fee
    xxx

16. 1alexm

1alexm Member

I finished school last Thursday, but ive been going to school since Monday because they were haveing revision sessions which included free pizza (hence my reason for going ;p). But there aren't anymore sessions now so I'm going to be bored all next week, looks like I'm going to be on tmp a long time hehe.

17. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

The Ghost Tour is great fun and highly recommend the Grassmarket pubs/ Deacon Brodie's on the Royal Mile and The Meadows ( a big huuuuge park) to have a picnic in if the weather is nice! Enjoy, Edinburgh is fabtastic!

18. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Which religion would that be then?
    BMB
    xx

19. Morghoven

Morghoven Member

Well, church is Christian. It is Easter after all.

Mind you, Tuesday was the first day of Passover, so I'm sure plenty of people have been going to synagogues. There may be other religious holidays around now as well, but I don't immediately know of any!

20. bigmamabadger

Passover....
    Spring Equinox...
    Oestara...
    All of which pre-date christianity by many years....
    BMB
    xx:rolleyes:

21. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

You forgot the one celebrated by all the shop-keepers:

chocoholica ;)

22. bigmamabadger

I've been a member of the Church of Chocolate for many years Peter... but we prefer to perform our rituals in silence and alone. Except for the occasional big feast where we may invite fellow devotees around to partake in a chocolate fondue.
    BMB
    xx