I`m Back

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by BassBlaster, Oct 3, 2007.

1. BassBlaster

BassBlaster Member

Yahoo, i`m going to my first rehearsal in 2 years, Thursday evening, with the 1st section pontins champions, Chalford.
    Hope I don`t split any notes oooeeeer, 2 years without playing and only 1 weeks practice, mind you being a BBb bass no one will notice, will they?.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Back Yahoo
    Chalford
    BBb
  3. GingerMaestro

GingerMaestro Active Member

Woo Hoo

Gareth don't forget to have the customry Half bottle of vodka before you go

:clap:

Great news mate and don't forget once you have got your lip back in . the transfer form is still waiting for you at West Mercia

4. tpcornet12

tpcornet12 Member

Had you not played for 2 years? or was it just rehearsals you missed? sabbatical perhaps?
    I had nearly 18 months of nearly no rehearsal but was able to practice so wasn't too bad.

5. BassBlaster

BassBlaster Member

No, I haven`t played for 2 years, working nights and no Bass to practice with, but the last week i`ve practiced 2 hours every evening at work, i`m getting there, by the time pontins comes round my vodka drinking will be perfect, sorry I mean bass playing, eeerrr. Yes Martin like I drink vodka, the very thought!.
    Chalford is only 6 mins down the road, so i`m all excited now

6. MissBraz

MissBraz Member

Hey Gareth spoke to your neice today and she informed me of you coming back! Hahaha! Im gald to hear about someone else drinking a proper drink like vodka... Im getting bored of all those band light weights drinking lager!! Haha! Thats going to start an argument!! :D

7. BassBlaster

BassBlaster Member

Oh God I enjoyed that, what a bass section, or should I say sextion, 4 blokes who could make the cover of Playgirl.
    The band sounded great, It is so nice to play again.
    Grat back row cornets!!!!!. MissBraz.

8. MissBraz

MissBraz Member

hahaha! It did sound so different actually having four basses for a change! And i did think we did pretty damn amazing last night even with my fpp that stayed at fff!!! Haha!
    Glad your having fun!!!

9. Tuba Dave

Tuba Dave Member

Hey Gareth
    Glad to see you are back playing again. Its been too long!! The banding world has been an empty place without a decent player like you.

10. BassBlaster

BassBlaster Member

Ta Dave, Well done for the result at Harrogate, in difficult circumstances.
    And every body has heard about my Dad falling over in the Bath in the hotel with the hot tap running, he`s red one side and black and blue the other.
    See you at the area, unless your at pontins!!!!.

11. Sop_Or_Bass?

Sop_Or_Bass? Member

Good to see you back blowin again Gareth :clap: . I wondered what the sound was coming over the River Severn last week.

Cheers

Neil

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Back Yahoo
    Chalford
    BBb
  13. GingerMaestro

GingerMaestro Active Member

Is Playboy in Broadsheet now:eek:

14. BassBlaster

BassBlaster Member

Cheers Niel.
    It`s been hard work, practising again, i`d forgotten so much, like how to make a mistake and glare at the other player, shaking my head when the cornets come in, mind you I don`t need to do that in Chalford, why?, because Martin aint there, hehehehehe.
    Good to see your playing still, though god knows how you play a sop, after years of BBb Bass, you must have weird lips!!!.
    Cheers again, see you soon.
    Gareth