I know it's a long shot but...

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by stevetrom, Jan 24, 2005.

1. stevetrom

stevetrom Well-Known Member

I know it's a long shot but does anyone know of any bands near to Midland, Texas, USA?

I am going over for a week or so with work and wondered if I might be able to have a blow - nedd to keep my lip in with the Areas fast approaching :)

2. daveredhead

daveredhead Member

band in Texas

I may know of a Temperance band, which may suit you, he he he!! Bring me back a hat:rolleyes:

3. Lothianh

Lothianh Member

The only traditional brass band that I am aware of in the entire state of Texas is the Houston Brass Band. Unfortunately for you, they are a long way from Midland - something like five hundred miles by car! Yes, Texas really is a HUGE-a** state!!

You might have better luck finding a concert band. Try Googling "Midland Texas concert band" and see what turns up.

Good luck, and next time try to get your work to send you to Chicago instead. :)

-Lothian

4. HANNAH

HANNAH Member

I don't know if it stiil exists but there was a band called Westwinds Brass Band in Lubbock, TX, its about 120miles north of Midland. I don't think you'll find any others though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice