I just saw one of the most hilarious things!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Hollie, Dec 4, 2004.

1. Hollie

Hollie Member

I was just watching 'I'm a celeberity, get me out of here' and Paul Burrel doing the 'hell hole' bush tucker trial!
    Did anyone else see it?
    I was seriously LMAO!!!
    Bless, he had to put his hand into holes with mingin things in, including, cockroaches, rats, snakes and green ants. He just kept making funny noises (don't know how to write them!!) and talking to the boxes!! "please be kind" "please don't bite me" "move over darling"
    ant and Dec were wetting themselves too!
    However funny, you've gotta hand it to him!! That was such a brave thing, I wouldn't have been able to do it!!
    GO PAUL!!!!

2. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I too have no life and have spent my evening watching programmes like I'm a celebrity, X-FActor (never watched it properly before tonight), Record of the year etc ect etc

Paul Burrell was tres amusing indeed though!

3. dyl

dyl Active Member

The missus called me over to the telly to see it - and must admit it was absolutely hilarious! Particularly the way he was talking to the creatures. "move over darling" he said to the rats! Hahahahah!

Mind you, you'd think he'd be used to freaky creatures, when you consider what his previous job was! ;)

4. six pints

six pints Active Member

ive got no life either!!
    1) how has tabby gone!! its not fair!!
    2) paul burrel was total funny!!! i think i would call them grunts!!
    3) port is very very nice!!

5. Hollie

Hollie Member

I know!! Why has Tabby gone?? I think G4 should have gone!!
    AND...why did Julian get to stay in strictly come dancing?? He should have left but poor Aled did and he was quite good!
    Oh, how sad I am, lol...

6. six pints

six pints Active Member

nooooo steve shoulda gone, hes so horrible bleurgh!

7. ju33les

ju33les Member

Yeahhhhhhhh!! Tabby's gone!!! :-D

And the Paul Burrell range of expressions had us nearly weeing ourselves! Especailly Ant and Dec!

Hardly watched Celebrity before, but enjoyed that bit!

MASHED POTATO!!!

8. HBB

HBB Active Member

Bogey :) (God bless Dic and Dom in Da Bungalow!)

9. TIMBONE

TIMBONE Active Member

Isn't taste a funny thing. The singer whos name begins with T, also the name of a cat and sounds like scabby, (I can't even say his name, makes me shudder), gave me the creeps. Julie and myself were clapping when we realised he wasn't going to win, and we lurve Steve. In fact, the singer whose name begins with T, reminds me of those holes that Paul Burrel had to put his arm in :-D

10. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Didn't see "Celebrity" but watched X-factor - wasn't suprised that Tabby has gone. In any case he was slowly morphing into Sharon as the weeks went on...hmm Tabby/Sharon if they did become one would he/she then be "Shabby"? Anyway - moving on - he was awful last week - did you see his guitar "playing"?

And another thing...who does the choreography (sp!!) for G4??....can't they think of anything other than that annoying "start at the back of the stage and then half-way through slowly walk forward in time to the music" thing that they've done every week since the studio finals started??
    :ranting2:

I was thinking to myself tonight as I watched them perform - if they ever did a 1 1/2 hour concert they'd need a flippin' long stage to allow them to do that for every song of the set...:)

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Paul Burrel
    cockroaches
    mingin things
    rats
    snakes
  12. TIMBONE

TIMBONE Active Member

Wooden Flugel don't forget that G4 have Louise Walsh!, and if you ever see a West Life video, they do the same thing.

13. six pints

six pints Active Member

i said sarcastically, oh look, they can walk in time to music. then i remembered how rubbish i was at marching. DOH!!

ROCK ON TABBY!!!! (but yes he was morphing into shazza. it amused me)

14. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

and now I realise why I didn't miss TV...

15. six pints

six pints Active Member

you dont have tv? now i realise why your post count is so high.... ;)

16. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Louise?? :shock: blimey he covers that up well!!! ;)

Yeah to be honest Tim, I'd forgotten about Westlife - well in actual fact probably erased them from my mind - like a bad dream. Well in that case I expect G4 to be wearing white suits next week then. (mind you they're not as "pretty" as westlife are they? One of them looks like a rugby player! And the other big difference is that they can actually sing)

17. six pints

six pints Active Member

and they dont have the compulsory key change for the last chorus. That used to annoy me so so so so so so much. (i would have turned it off by then, but i used to do lift shares with some guys that loved them)

18. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Please tell me you mean that in the generic "guys can mean male or female persons" sort of way!

19. six pints

six pints Active Member

nope fraid not. they were brothers 12 (forgivabel0) and 17.

20. rutty

rutty Active Member

What are you all talking about? </confused>

21. six pints

six pints Active Member

dunno im lashed. typing with one fingerv so i dont hit too many botttuns at once

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Paul Burrel
    cockroaches
    mingin things
    rats
    snakes