I have a new msn...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Darth_Tuba, May 1, 2004.

1. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

Just so everyone knows, I have a new msn account with a new email address. I have tried to add everyone I had before (and probably a few others), but if I've missed anyone out just add me in.
  2. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

that cos someone had haccked your old one, because was talking to some weird guy, who wasn't you lol
  3. Ste69

Ste69 Member

I've just had the wierdest msn conversation with some girl who said they got my address from here :shock: . May have to remove it :!:

Or not 8)
  4. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

Yes, that's why
  5. rach marriott

rach marriott Member

Warf tried to find out who the gimp was, but just got a load of expletives!!!!

Naughty person!!!
  6. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

Me too!! Offering me photographs of some description :shock: - naturally I declined <ahem> Moving on.... :lol:
    Is she targeting EYMS bass players?!? Is Foxy next?!? :eek:
  7. robbie

robbie Member

happened 2 me as well... any1 know who it is yet?
  8. Lisa

Lisa Member

Hmm..yeh, some really weird guy added me to msn who I have now blocked! :?
  9. Ste69

Ste69 Member

Either Foxy or Tim :shock:
    Or maybe its one of them in a cunning disguise :eek:
  10. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

If anyone has complaints regarding odd msn messages from people claiming the address was taken ftom tmp... let us know please..
  11. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

I got added by someone who said they got my address from tMP. I asked them what their screen name was but they said they'd forgotten it! and their password! :shock:
    Was v strange so i blocked them.
  12. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

some person added me to their msn and they said that they got my address from here, so i asked were they registered on here and they werent and all they had to do with brass bands was their sister plays for a band in cornwall, i tried to talk about bands, nd he just wanted summat else, he kept askin me wot i looked like, and he said i sound really nice, and hed only bin chatting to me for 5mins and he asks me a question id rather not repeat (naruco u should know wot im on about) so at that i blocked him and deleted him from my contacts
  13. Regarding these creeps that are adding tMPers to their MSN Messenger...........the folks that have been added would know their email addys as soon as they accepted them........

Would the Mods here be able to identify them? Of course it is highly likely that guests are picking up on the public showing of email addys.

To be honest, I think for younger members and females generally - to display your email addy to the world and basically say "put me on your messenger"........this is a dangerous game. A contact who does not disclose their real purpose (as has been described above) would be the most dangerous - they could pass themselves off as bona fide bandsmen.
  14. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

just tried to log on to my hotmail account, and someone managed to change the password and secret question

somehow managed to guess the question first time
    :evil: :evil:
  15. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Sorry mate....I just mis-read the title of this topic as "I have a new MAN" :lol: :lol: :lol:
  16. So, have you been hacked?
  17. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

i'm not sure! they don't seemed to have done anything else, used my msn or what have ya