i feel like sharing this with everyone...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by drummergurl, May 3, 2005.

1. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

today is a great day!!!! i am in such a fantastic mood i just have to share it with you all!!!

today, i handed in my english coursework (and if you know me, you will know that my coursework has been stressin me out quite alot)... well, over the weekend i slogged hard doing my english coursework... and today, i handed it in to my teacher. i feel absolutely amazing, and the sun is shining... TODAY COULDN'T BE BETTER!!!

my grin is a million times bigger than this :biggrin:

i feel absolutely amazing!!! :tup

i was even told by one teacher in school today that he hadnt seen me smile in weeks...later he told me to stop grinning so much!!
  2. Di

Di Active Member

Well done you amazing person you. :biggrin::clap:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2005
  3. drummergurl

:biggrin: i am quite proud of my achievement!!

i feel amazing now its out of the way! :biggrin: :tup
  4. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Sorry to put a downer on the thread but just thought i'd let you know i'm in a miserable mood today (dunno why)...probably coz ou've got all the positive waves at the mo :D

good on ya for getting your work handed in (something that i still aint done!)
  5. drummergurl

awww... poor andy *gives hug*

well... i kinda had to get it done, and handed in before 8 45am this morning, cuz my teach needed to mark it and send it to the exam board today if i didnt hand it in i would have failed english... so there was no pressure or anything!!!
  6. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

i know exactly how you feel- i had to get an extension on my english coursework and it felt so good to actually get it handed in!!

Got my grade back today too, lets just say im very smiling!!:D:D :D :D :D :D
    (at this point i need to say thanks to baritone elvis for all your help!!)

Mines being sent off to the exam board as an example one tho-lets hope the grade stays the same!

Well done you!! -what did you do for it?
  7. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

WELL DONE!!!​

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You were very hyper on msn bit scary really :p
  8. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

I'm soooooooooooo glad your HAPPY!!

and only wish I could log into MSN to see your hyperness!
  9. euphybeast

euphybeast Member

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Nice one! Great feeling!

English coursework. Worst thing in the world. Never again, unless you've done something silly and taken it at A level, or worse, degree... Interferes with your life I say, and I'm a teacher!
  10. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

yeh silly me did it at A level. regretting it now because my coursework is about 3 weeks overdue. i jus cant keep up :(
    thankgod i'm dropping it next year!!!

but woo you for gettin it all done!!! *hugs* :clap:
  11. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

:) I said you would, didnt I ;-)

Well done Sarah, very happy for you!

Just need to do the same myself now... eeepp

12. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

welcome to the word of deadlines :tongue: It will only get worse through A levels, degree or work :cool: hehe

Seriously though, well done for getting it out of the way :tup
  13. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Yeah I was buzzing when I had all GSCE Coursework handed in to me on time and had it all marked and sent off yesterday. I am very pleased with myself, but more so with my students. I knew they wouldn't let me down :-/
  14. six pints

six pints Active Member

aw bless! well done!! i managed to hand in a lab report last week that wasnt too bad really considering, now i just have these exam things to worry about.... doh!
  15. drummergurl

yaaaaaaaaay! im still on such a huge hyper from it :biggrin:

i was told off again for grinning so much by the same teacher who cant believe im still grinning!!

aaaaaahhhh dear LOL

oh yeah, and can i just say a really really really big thank you to the people who have helped me through the last few months!!! :tup :clap: :D
  16. ignore me

ignore me Member

hmmm, i sense a series of "oh no coursework!!!!" threads coming up in the next few weeks.

Got until 31st myself and not panicking yet - that's for the last minute
  17. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

Awww, I love days like that!!

I've got the last day of my photography exam two weeks tommorrow, and will be soooo glad when it's over! I still have soooo much work to do for it though! :(
  18. sugarandspice

well maybe you would be able to get more done if you werent skiving off college today?!!......not that we actually did anything in music.......but then, whats new!!

Anyway, am i the only one that likes A Level English?!! (thats lang + lit combined mind, not just lit!!)
  19. sevenhelz

sevenhelz Active Member

lol i love eng lang. done my coursework already :) panicking goes in sequence, this week music, next week theatre, then english... lol seriously though i could quite easily fail my music course this week *laughs hysterically*
  20. sugarandspice

I think i just have!!........never mind!! got an E for composition last year so anyhtings an imporvement!