I Dreamed A Dream...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bigmamabadger, Nov 10, 2004.

1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

I dreamed about tMP last night.

Many tMPer's - all the ones and know and more bizarrely, some I've never met - were standing in a very wet field with our intruments waiting for John and Roger to arrive by barge.
    They were late so some of us wandered over to the canal bank to wait for them. We watched in horror as the barge came tanking (yes, really) round a bend and hit a rock, canting dangerously over to port. Roger and John, in very fetching orange lifejackets, made a swim for it and went to complain at the boat yard about the dangerous handling of these modern performance barges.

Sadly I think I woke up at that point, but if anyone would care to interpret this for me I'd be more than grateful. Frankly I'm disturbed by the whole episode. I should never have spiked the Horlicks...
    BMB
    xx

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    I Dreamed A Dream
    tMP
    tMPer
    John
    Roger
  3. six pints

six pints Active Member

my mam just got a dream book for her birthday off me, but she lives miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles away in the world without internet, so i cant help you. dreaming about dead relatives means ur questioning ur roots tho!!

4. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Get out of my field!!!

5. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

6. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

to be fair I seem to remember a trmp related dream a while ago....also quite strange. You're not alone!!

7. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

i always dream about people off tmp

8. six pints

six pints Active Member

last dream i had i can remember was that my friend was going to be killed because he tried to ban freshers from the bar (which did happen, not the killing bit obv) so we got the train to my house to hide him.

in real life the freshers retaliated by trying to ban him from the bar. he oppsed the motion by necking 5 pints of milk. the randomness of collingwood.

9. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

Never mind tMP BOC, Wierdo is probably a more suitable description in this case. No wonder I find real life so hard, just look at what I had to guide me growing up !:-? :dunno

10. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

i never dream about tmp... just the thought of some of you would wake me up in a cold sweat....

11. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Hard to tell really...
    BMB
    ;)
    xx

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    I Dreamed A Dream
    tMP
    tMPer
    John
    Roger