I Believe

Discussion in 'Thread Games and Totally Random...' started by Mesmerist, Feb 17, 2008.

1. The Wherryman

The Wherryman Active Member

I believe that explosives with the longest fuse make the biggest bang ;)

2. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

I believe that the random threads are some times the safest ones to play on...

3. The Wherryman

I believe that to play trombone you gotta take risks sometimes (the search for the eighth position starts here)

4. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

I believe that the trombone attracts the joker/rascal unlike the delicate flower types that choose to play the flute

5. Magic Flute

Magic Flute Supporting Member

Lol - delicate flower types?:confused: :biggrin:
    I believe someone is trying to wind up all flautists! ;) :biggrin:

6. The Wherryman

I believe that imitation is the sincerest form of flautery (I don't believe I just said that!)

7. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

I believe that it would be fun if some of the "lurkers" joined us and added to the threads...Come on in its nice and warm...

(Apparently a "lurker" is a guest viewer)

8. The Wherryman

I believe that forgetfulness is a...is a...erm...:-?

9. The Wherryman

...state of mind.

10. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

I believe that a trombonist can easily be spotted quite early on in their formative years long before their little arms are long enough to hold one...

11. The Wherryman

Que?

:dunno

12. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

I believe they are the very naughty ones who say "Que? it wasn`t me"

13. The Wherryman

14. The Wherryman

I believe one should always own up to one's mistakes (even if one was right in the first place!)

15. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

I believe one should never own up to one`s mistakes if you can get away with it. Not that I personally ever make any of course...

16. The Wherryman

I believe that when a woman says "No" to a man, she means "Maybe" and that when a man says "No" to a woman he didn't understand that he wasn't being given an option.

17. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

I believe that The Wherryman is a serial threadkiller! :p

18. The Wherryman

With all these attacks coming in I believe I should be afraid, VERY afraid :eek:

19. The Wherryman

I believe that flaming in threads that have been otherwise designated as "safe" by one or more members should be classed as an offence punishable by:

1. an instant ban on posting in tMP for between 1 and 20 seconds;

2. imprisonment in the Lost Gardens of Heligan for a period of no less than 1 week and no longer than 2 weeks;

3. a fine of 10 milliion Zimbabwe dollars or 3p, whichever is the greater at the relevant time, payable to the tMP Supporters fund.

20. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

I believe in a few minutes, I will be in the pub slurping a pint (or two) of larger