I Believe

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by Mesmerist, Feb 17, 2008.

1. mojo

mojo Active Member

I believe I am pleased for you Jack E
    I also believe the weeks are passing so quickly why does it seem to go quicker the older you get ?

mikelyons and Jack E like this.
  2. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

I believe things always move quicker when the direction is down! :)

mojo and Jack E like this.
  3. Jack E

Jack E Well-Known Member

Mojo - have you also noticed the way stairs seem harder and harder to climb?

I believe that gravity is getting stronger . . . ;)

mikelyons and mojo like this.
  4. Jack E

Jack E Well-Known Member

. . . and I also believe that I why I've changed from 34 waist and 31 inside leg to 36 waist and 29 inside leg - the increase in gravitational force is squashing me!! :D

If I lived to 150, I'd probably be the same shape as a fried egg . . . :eek:

mikelyons and mojo like this.
  5. mojo

mojo Active Member

I believe I'm the same these days Jack E not only stairs harder to climb everything is crumbling and aching oh and going south as they say lol

6. mikelyons

I believe my centre of gravity has shifted even further in the last 12 months. Any more and I'll start to get my own gravity! :-D

7. mojo

mojo Active Member

I believe you not on your own Mike scary times this old lark but you have to take every day as it comes laugh about everything and enjoy life

8. mikelyons

I believe I am doing a lot of laughing with my very great friends at Old Hall Brass. I am exhausted by the end of the rehearsal because I have been laughing so much.

Jack E and mojo like this.
  9. mojo

mojo Active Member

I believe that is great mike I also believe laughter is the best form of medicine nothing better than enjoying yourself and others join in and are happy with you

10. mikelyons

Actually, I believe he's trying to kill me with it! :D

mojo likes this.
  11. mojo

mojo Active Member

I believe that if this wind continues my house is going to end up in the sea lol very scary last night

12. mikelyons

We had not very much wind here, but I believe the yellow/orange sky and red sun was very creepy!

mojo likes this.
  13. Jack E

Jack E Well-Known Member

Look on the bright side, Mike - I believe there are plenty of far worse ways to go!

mojo and mikelyons like this.
  14. mikelyons

I believe you are correct - which is why I keep going back!