I Believe

Discussion in 'Thread Games and Totally Random...' started by Mesmerist, Feb 17, 2008.

1. brassbandmaestro

brassbandmaestro Active Member

I believe it's changed! :)

2. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

I believe mine is the same, but I need a new one since I've had my haircut!

3. Bbmad

Bbmad Member

I believe Mike Lyons looks positively dashing in his new avatar.

4. wife divine

wife divine Supporting Member

I believe his hair just shrunk in the wash.

5. mikelyons

This is, I believe, an older photo, though the hair is the same. I did believe I might take a new selfie and post that, but my forehead looks like a war zone at the moment so I thought better of the idea!

6. wife divine

wife divine Supporting Member

I believe there are some lovely cloud formations in the sky today.

7. mikelyons

I believe I'm playing the beautiful city of Chester today, where I will be helping out my friends at Belle Vue Brass. Hope it stays dry!

8. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

I believe I am most surprised this thread is still going. *mutters darkly and wonders how she got here and where is the exit door please as she needs a coffee now*

9. mikelyons

I believe it has caught the attention of some of us - like an earworm. Small things amuse small minds - or so I am told! ;-)

10. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

I believe I have not heard of an earworm before. I consider this a shocking fact coming from a resident of the town where Charles Darwin's statue frowns on us all.
    I also believe the second part of that poem is "little trousers fit little behinds" which is patently untrue if you have ever witnessed communal dressing rooms where small trousers are regularly shoehorned onto quite large little behinds. Ahem.

11. mikelyons

I believe an earworm is either a tune that won't leave your head or a parasite found in parts of Africa that inserts itself into the victim's ear and follows the auditory canal to the brain. Although I would never admit to hanging around changing rooms, I believe I have seen the phenomenon walking the streets of Wigan, looking like overfilled sausage skins.

12. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

I believe that comment made me laugh mightily. Sausage skins indeed. I'm sure you are gentlemanly enough to avert your eyes!