I Believe

Discussion in 'Thread Games and Totally Random...' started by Mesmerist, Feb 17, 2008.

1. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

I am afraid I went straight for the whiskey when I got home from band. I believe questions should not be asked about how I managed to actually drive home last night. I believe I want to know how my head was burning up (but dry) and my hands were icy cold (and clammy)!

2. wife divine

wife divine Supporting Member

Oh dear ! That doesn't sound good. I believe I hope you get well soon !

3. HERITAGE

HERITAGE Member

I do hope you feel better soon. I believe it is not a nice feeling to have.

4. wife divine

I believe we'd like to know how you are Mike ?

5. mikelyons

I believe I can finally look at the computer screen without either making my eyes bleed or my head explode. Thanks for your concern. Only real symptom left is congestion (chest sounds like distant popcorn popping) but I feel much better. Now I believe I need to clear the congestion before the Areas! Co---vooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-nia!

6. wife divine

I believe you need a nebuliser !

7. mikelyons

We have two of these, I believe, but I don't want to pinch the boss' nebules! We both need it! Went to band last night and, apart from a few coughing fits and wheezes when Matt made a funny, I believe I had a good one. :clap:

8. wife divine

I believe I wish yourself and your band all the best for The Areas !

9. marksmith

marksmith Member

I believe that those who believe themselves to be beyond reproach, should start to believe in the power of democracy.:rolleyes:

10. mikelyons

I believe we're working hard this week to overcome self-consciousness and nervous reactions. I believe some people get far too uptight about contests!

11. mikelyons

I believe I have just performed major brain surgery on my laptop, having cloned and replaced the original internal hard drive with a bigger one! Scalpel....pliers...screwdriver...Nurse, it's bleeding... :D

12. brassbandmaestro

brassbandmaestro Active Member

I believe your a very clever person!! :)

13. wife divine

I believe I need a new PC.

14. mikelyons

I believe I can highly recommend Sony Vaio. hard wearing, well specified and fairly simple to maintain. I believe the patient has a good prognosis. Better than ever!

15. wife divine

I believe I will bear that in mind.

16. wife divine

I believe Mike has disappeared !

17. mikelyons

I believe Mike is watching. It is a busy time of year here. Most of my relatives seem to have had one thing on their minds in May and June of previous years, with a resultant rash of birthdays! I believe I will have more to say soon. O the social whirl of it all! :D

18. wife divine

I believe ' Aren't you the lucky one !'

19. mikelyons

I believe I must own up and say - not really. I despise most of my relatives. Half of them only come out of the woodwork for funerals and the other half only come out if there's free beer and they can play spot the next one down!

20. wife divine

Hmm....... I believe that sounds familiar Mike !