I Believe

Discussion in 'Thread Games and Totally Random...' started by Mesmerist, Feb 17, 2008.

1. I believe beans may be the problem!

2. wife divine

wife divine Supporting Member

I believe that beans combined with beer could well be the cause !

3. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

I believe that neither of those have passed my lips, lo these many months. Red wine, though, I believe to be a different matter! ;-)

4. wife divine

I believe in Pepsi Max

5. mikelyons

I believe artificial sweeteners do 'unfortunate' things to my digestive system!

6. brassbandmaestro

brassbandmaestro Active Member

I believe any exccuse for a bit of wind inside, besides the ones outside, Mike! ! Lol:)

7. toby hobson

toby hobson Member

I belive that David Cameron Picking a fight with the youth of this nation will lead, fairly rapidly, to him getting a swift kick in the Bullingdon Club by the oiks. Let’s hope both his properties the public are paying for don’t end up with the windows put through by members of the generation that as I type are being thrown onto the scrap heap because of the crimes of a few toffs who played roulette with the nations cash......and lost!!!!
    Sorry about that, just had to get that out of my system..........Now...

Back to flatulence!!!

8. mikelyons

I believe there will be no end of hot air spouted before Cameroon gets his just deserts. The Russians don't have a monopoly on oligarchs and we continue to allow these people to lead us around by the nose, living the high life, while they strip the lower classes of their rights and basic humanity.

9. toby hobson

toby hobson Member

I believe Cameron Pontificating about Jimmy Carrs Tax arrangements after he himself was caught claiming from public money to get his garden done was about as hypocritical as it got, until I found out about Cameron’s Dads tax arrangements, the profit of which now lines our multimillionaire PMs pockets. What was is the Style Council sang? "Those who play the power game, they take the money, we take the blame"!!!!!!

Anyway, come on....back to hot air!!!

10. mikelyons

I believe my retirement countdown goes into single figures after today!:bounce:woo:terrier

11. wife divine

I believe you are a lucky :ranting2: and I remain jealous :cry: !

12. mikelyons

I believe my doctor tried to poison me! The new anticholinergic drug made me ill for two days! I believe I don't want any more of thatstuff!

13. wife divine

I believe this next week is your last one as a working man Mike ?

14. mikelyons

Weeeell. I believe I have 6 working days left - not counting 4 days in Venice for the school band trip. We don't actually finish school until the 13th. I believe I'm both looking forward to it and being nervous about it at the same time!

15. brassbandmaestro

I believe some people are so lucky but then my school is on summer holidays!!

16. wife divine

I believe I don't know what summer holidays are !

17. mikelyons

I believe you just wanted to brag again, Tim. Summer hols is the opportunity for parents to become reaquainted with their progeny again, after farming them out to us poor beggars for 7 1/2 hours a day.

18. brassbandmaestro

I beleieve, whgat m,e bragg!?!?!!? Never :)

19. mikelyons

I believe, bbm-ish not withstanding, that I understood that! ;-)

20. wife divine

I believe for every drop of rain that falls ..... we are charged by United Utilities.