I Believe

Discussion in 'Thread Games and Totally Random...' started by Mesmerist, Feb 17, 2008.

1. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

I believe that partners should never engage in a domestic on a public forum! ;)

2. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

I'm prepared to believe the devil will repent, but I can't believe George Dubya Bush is President.

3. mikelyons

Not for much longer... :tup

I believe the pizza man is just about to arrive :clap: :clap:

4. Pops2501

Pops2501 Active Member

I believe I will soon have to move my b*** and go to work :( ;)

5. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

i believe that drinking red wine is fairly good for you

6. mikelyons

I believe that everyone has been drinking red wine instead of posting to this thread.

7. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

I believe that tmp will be a bit quiet now Mr B has gone on holiday.

8. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

I believe you should not go to contests if you are not prepared to accept the result.

9. joker66

joker66 Member

Oh no they are not!! (from a smaller instrument player married to a bass player!)

10. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

I believe you need to develop a fairly thick skin if you want to post an honest opinion on some of these threads...(have you tried the west country one its positively dangerous in there!)

11. mikelyons

I believe the wind is getting up - so I'd better take something for it ;)

12. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

I believe our bass trombone player has the worst wind problem in the whole of the brass band world. What is worse is that he is so proud of himself for sharing...

13. The Wherryman

The Wherryman Active Member

...then I believe you should come and live in Norfolk :biggrin: - perfick!

14. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

I believe having some dangerous threads makes tMP a better place!

15. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

I Believe that I agree with you Chunky they are very entertaining though perhaps best if the more sensitive wore protective headgear...:)

16. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

I believe if you are sensitive and easily offended you don't go back for more!

17. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

I believe it's been a long time since I visited the "totally random" category (remember the old days, Mike ;) ) Anyway, Im having plenty of fun in the Regionals thread too :D

18. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Active Member

I believe that you have been fairly busy then Jan H...Have you got a bullet proof vest on? If not I`m sure someone kind will knit one for you. X

19. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

I believe it's a good thing that there is more than a 100km of water between myself and most tMP members :D

20. mikelyons

I do believe I've missed competing with you Jan in the random categories. :)