Huddersfield fans

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Nanny Ogg, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Nanny Ogg

Nanny Ogg Member

Hi to you all, I know there are a few on here. How do you rate your chances tonight against Tranmere. Do you think you'll bring a big following like you did last year.

Should I be worried as a Tranmere fan tonight.
  2. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member, i don't think ou have anything to fear tonight, our away form is patchy at best and our form this season as a whole has been dire compared to last season.

I think we should have a good following there tonight, as we always do, but I think you'll get the result 2-1. I don't hold my breath for away wins these days!! :(
  3. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

The only thing you have to worry about is staying awake during the game if we play anything like we have been doing of late.

I think asking the terriers for two away wins on the trot is a big, big ask, though stranger things have happened.

Go on the terriers! :terrier
  4. Nanny Ogg

Nanny Ogg Member

Well by the sounds of it we snatch a draw from the jaws of victory. Yes Tranmere do need to worry if we are only going to show up for one half. Well done on the draw Terriers.
  5. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

*phew!!* That was a close one!! :-?
  6. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Must admit after being 2-0 down after not very long i thought it was going to be the same old dismal away story. Good on Town for the come back.

Lets hope the home form improves at the weekend against Bournemouth otherwise it may well be another 90 mins of catching up on tiredness.