Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Redhorn, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Redhorn

Redhorn New Member

Does anyone know where I can download an HTML News Flash thing, for a website?

Its the sort of thing that you can add so that news items (or whatever) can automatically scroll across the screen, from right to left...... i know what I mean!.... :D
  2. el maestro

el maestro Member

3. johnmartin

johnmartin Active Member

4. Di

Di Active Member

Are you working on your band website? If so, why not also add a tMP headline module. :)
  5. Redhorn

Redhorn New Member

No, Di, on this occasion- although I probably will add the tMP one onto my music site!
  6. Di

Di Active Member

Coool. :) Sorry I can't help answer your original question though, I have to rely on others to take care of that kind of thing for me. ;)
  7. Splitone

Splitone Member

If you are using Microsoft Frontpage, go to INSERT from the top tool bar, select component, and then Marquee. Type your text in, and then watch it go across the screen. If you want to see it work first, visit a site with a scrolling headline, open Frontpage, and click the HTML option, its all there in black and white to see.
  8. Redhorn

Redhorn New Member

Marvellous! The 'marquee' option has enable me to do exactly what I wanted to do. Many thanks!
  9. dyl

dyl Active Member

If usng the marquee tool - make sure you test that it works in other browsers not just IE - I'm pretty sure that in the earlier days of FP that thing only worked with IE.
  10. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member