how will we recognise you at pontins 2004?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by super_sop, Oct 16, 2004.

1. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Ill be proudly wearing the badge that mum made me at Wychaven. may also wera a loud shirt at some point aswell.
    If you see me say hello.

So over to you
  2. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Because our band are in LONDON doing a concert on the Saturday and i am not to keen on DANCES&ARIAS i will not be going this year to the Championship section on the sunday

I NEED SAY NO MORE:x :-?
  3. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

well you know me craig!!! I am sure I will be easy to recognise because we are getting some Flixton t-shirts done :biggrin:
  4. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

Well I could write "tMP - x_lizc_x" on a sticker and then stick it on my head...but I'm not really a huge fan of that idea...:-?
  5. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

why not nip over to this thread and make one of mums badges, then everybody will know you :p
  6. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

You could always look at my profile picture (in my profile) and imagine that ugly mug 6 foot something off the ground...:p
  7. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

I will be wearing Norris the Badger on my head. Or maybe not. Maybe I'll just stuff him in my bell as usual.
  8. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

9. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

Well since BMB and Woodenflugel are staying in the Flixton chalets they will have to recognise me (it's very cold in prestatyn sleeping on the children's climbing frame hehe). I will put a big tMP sign in our chalet window feel free to come and introduce yourselves..I might even offer you a drink (if you are very lucky). Then there is obviously the tMP will get to meet your lovely mods :rolleyes: John, Roger, Dyl, Ian and myself will be there to represent the team :biggrin:
  10. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

on the saturday night...i will be sporting a school girls outfit in the club cause it's my mate's birthday!

and i will look like the piccy on my profile. i think :S
  11. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Well, there's a blatant photo of me just to the left of this message.
    And for all those who complained about it being too far away there's another on my profile.

ps. My hair is now also slightly purple, so that should cut down the chances a little bit...
  12. mikelyons

Ah! Now I understand.

Be scared. Be very scared...

Wet yourself...

This is the voice of the mysterons......
  13. Di

Di Active Member

Hmm. Strange little person. ;)
  14. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

erm... i may wear a lickle badge (from mums thread of badgemaking) but that depends on if i remember it and if i actually finish making it...

also i may be with aimee_euph in school uniform style stuff,

or on sunday, u may see me wandering around in a haydock walking uniform (blue jacket, black pants, white shirt, tie) and ill be the one that is smaller than everyone else, and looks like a mess (i cant do ties or tucking shirts in or doing top buttons up)

also i look like my weemee (its on my profile picture)

or if you have me on ur msn i will probably look like the picture of me (amazingly)!
  15. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Alternatively, you could upgrade to the 'Medallion' edition badge complete with chain! I'm sure Will the Sec will post details on how to make it - in true 'Blue Peter' style.

16. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

I am sooooo going to make myself a badge!!! :D :D :D
  17. mikelyons

Have you seen the picture on lynchie's profile - not his avatar?

Don't look at the eye - it will hypnotise you and steal your mind and turn you into an evil agent
  18. Ginge

Ginge Member

I'll be the small ginger bloke! Can't miss me!
  19. HBB

HBB Active Member

Who gets picked on by Evil Comperes...
  20. Ginge

Ginge Member

Well, Yes! If you were at the National Finals Yesterday, then you may recognise me as I was the one that had a little chat with the compere on stage!