[How to] turn on your tMP Supporter Badge

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, Sep 30, 2005.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi All

Many thanks to everyone who is now renewing their subscriptions to tMP, I can assure you that every penny goes towards the ever increasing hosting, development and running costs of tMP and I am very grateful to you all for your support.

There is one thing I'd like to update you all on, that of the new user title images you have seen on tMP recently.

I have made some small changes to the way these images are set up and now - only if you are a tMP subscriber/supporter/sponsor - you have the choice as to if you want to be identified as such et al by amending a simple setting in your User Control Panel.

Here's how it's done:

UserCP > Group Memberships and as long as you are elligible you will then see something similar to this;

Simply select the Radio Button that applies to you, click the 'Update Display Group' button and you will then see one of the following images in each of your posts;

Shout if you need help yeah.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2005
  2. TheMusicMan

Many thanks to those new members who are considering supporting tMP, I am very grateful for this. However I have been asked that once subscribed, how do you get your tMP Supporter badges. This is done quite easily within your UserCP as per the instructions I posted above.

Hope this helps... and thanks again for your support.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2006
  3. MrsDoyle

MrsDoyle Supporting Member

what does the above refer to?
    is it now defunct?
  4. TheMusicMan

It was when people were able to request an @themouthpiece.com email address. I don't offer this any more now as there's plenty of free alternatives.