How to find my bands ranking?

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by Pythagoras, Nov 18, 2003.

1. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Help! My conductor wants to know where we are in the 4th section in the midlands. Apparently they send out your ranking, last 3 years results etc, but I don't seem to have it in the files my predecessor gave me. Have tried ringing the bbloke at the regional association but can never get through. Does anyone know where I can find this info on the web?
  2. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

Get in touch with your regional committee. They will have all the information you need.

3. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

And point them at the L&SC web page, which is a Good Thing TM, and should serve as a model to all regional committees.

I know Stourport-on-Severn used to maintain Midlands lower section tables on their website, but that section doesn't appear to have been updated this century.

4. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

That's been my problem. All websites seem to be either non-existent or out of date.
  5. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

Has anyone in the band got a copy of the contest programme from March? They're usually printed in there - certainly this is the case in Yorks and N of E., though this would not tell you about subsequent promotions and relegations...

6. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

I really do think, that in this day and age, that all Area Committees should have a website that is regularly updated, and has a page detailing the current gradings of all their registered bands.
    This should be obligatory - we are, after all, inthe 21st Century !!
  7. HBB

HBB Active Member

Our website's better than yours! na na na naaaaa na!

I don't really like tables ... it shows you when you're near relegation! :cry:

8. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

changing things in banding? you're treading dangerously there!
  9. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Found virtually everything out (Pheonix, Bakewell and Long Eaton have gone up, phew!). Only thing I'm missing is whose come down from the third. Does anyone know?
  10. satchmo shaz

satchmo shaz Active Member

possibly Ilkeston not sure though
  11. Janet Watkins

Janet Watkins Member

Alcester Victoria and Ilkeston are relegated this year from the third section.

12. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member