how sad...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by akwarose, Jun 22, 2004.

1. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

i've just discovered a spider sittin by my bin.
    i'm petrified of the little horrible monsters but i was gunna be brave and put a glass over it until the morning, so it didnt crawl on me in the middle of the night, and then my dad can get rid of it in the morning, but i couldnt get close enough. i was so scared i froze. i couldnt even squish it.
    so i've been relegated to my brothers room, which is smelly but spider free!
    is anyone else this much of a wimp, and has anyon got any tips to beat this stupid irrational fear?
    please no spider pictures.......they really do terrify me so much (incase you hadn't guessed)

2. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

3. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Now come on mate that just wasn't nice :lol: :lol:

But Sam, how do you know you're brother's room is spider free...... :wink:

4. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

yeah i heard some stupid statistic that on average 5 spiders a night will crawl across you! :twisted:

5. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

:shock: :shock: :shock: JEZ I AM GUNNA MURDER YOU!!! :shock: :shock:

u have no idea how scary that actually was. seriously.... it was worse than the one in my room.

git......

i dont know his room is spider free..... but i cant see any, so i dont mind.
    if i know they r there i wont be able to go in there, but i am for once blissfully ignorant :p

jez i really do dislile you :p

6. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

gee thanks for that rach.....

remind me never ever to post on here about my worst fears again in the hope i mite recieve some help

7. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

^Dislile's me

8. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

^^^ can't spell

9. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

^ thinks we're in the "person before" thread :wink:

Anyway.....hope you sleep well in you're brothers room tonight, but I'd check under the bed for any of the little critters......

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

10. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

TE*UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDA

its ok!!!
    it moved onto the landing whilst i was down here and i trod on it on the way up.... i can go back in my room now!!!!!! *

jez- twas dislike not dislile..... fear makes me type funny:p

*i should probably explain my reluctance to tread on it in my room was due to the fact i have a carpet and spider remains do not clean out easily. the hallway has a laminate floor... wipe clean :twisted:

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    spider
    monsters
    fear
    anyone
    glass
  12. Janet Watkins

Janet Watkins Member

...and, apparently, we eat an average of eight during our lifetime :shock: :shock:

Janet

13. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

:lol: :lol:

Talking of spiders... I couldnt help but laugh when I saw a squashed spider in a door frame yesterday... I mean, whata way to die! :lol: Ooooh, I'll just crawl over heeer*SLAM!SQWISH!!!* :shock:

:lol: :lol: :wink: :lol: :lol:

14. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

You'll all be struck down for causing harm to living creatures I hope you realise!

15. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

JEZ HOW MEAN ARE YOU????? I CANT LOOK AT THAT PICTURE, ITS HOOOOOOOOOORRIBLE!! SPIDERS SERIOUSLY SCARE ME! although the other day at band i was brave!! i saw a spider on my jacket that i was about to pick up off the floor, so i kicked my jacket, afterwards not knowing where the spider was, picked my jacket up and went home, hoping the spider was not on my jacket any more!

p.s. naomi gave me the detailed version of her squished spider in the doorframe on msn :? NOT GOOD

16. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

i know, he's a git aint he!!!

i dont know where it is now, but i'm too scared to move anything in my room incase it gets me!

17. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

I sympathise.
    Imagine my horror last monday, when i woke up in the middle of the night (3.10am actually :( ) to find a huge spider sharing my bed. :shock: :shock:

I've never jumped out of bed so quick and spent 35 mins trying to find and kill the b@gger! I ran to the lounge to find a paper to squash it and when i got back it had gone. Last time i saw it it was running in the direction of my pillow :?
    I have never found it since. Needless to say i didn't get back to sleep very quickly.

18. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

jez better watch out next time on msn!! i wont be a happy bunny!!!

19. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

lol ditto!!! he jus added me..... is he suicidal by chance??? :twisted:

20. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Scary Spider Story 1:
    When I was still living at Mum & Dad's my bedroom was downstairs in the old kitchen. It was very very damp and the wallpaper used to bubble off the wall. In the night I could hear spiders running across the wall...

Scary Spider Story 2:
    We went to visit a friend in Croatia years ago. Happily sitting on blanket in lovely vinyard drinking lovely local wine, damn tarantula runs across blanket! No-one told me they live in Croatia, and Austria too, up to about 10 miles south of Vienna where we were living at the time.

My name is Rebecca and I'm an arachnophobe....
    BMB
    xx

21. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

oh yucky yuck yuck!!!!!!!! thats so horrible. i pity you.
    i'm sam and i'm also an arachnaphobe

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    spider
    monsters
    fear
    anyone
    glass