How many officials does it take to change a lightbulb?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Fishsta, Jun 5, 2004.

1. Fishsta

Fishsta Active Member

Anybody get stuck with the delay at Friezland?

Was quite amusing... The adjudicator's bulb blew in the caravan thing, and they seemed to take ages changing it.

Really held us up (we were actually on stage, waiting to play!), as a result, we only managed to get one more in afterwards (Denshaw).

Still, at least I got my Chicken Kebab. Mmmmmm. :)

2. jonford

jonford Member

Did not get stuck but Im with you on those chicken kebabs! A bit pricey but well worth it!!

3. hunting_high

hunting_high Member

Sort of on-topic... :D

How many members of the Bush administration are required to replace the proverbial light bulb?

Seven:
    1.) one to deny that a light bulb needs to be replaced.
    2.) one to attack and question the patriotism of anyone who has questions about the light bulb.
    3.) one to blame the previous administration for the need of a new light bulb.
    4.) one to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have a secret stockpile of light bulbs.
    5.) one to get together with Vice President Cheney and figure out how to pay Halliburton Industries one million dollars for a light bulb.
    6.) one to arrange a photo-op session showing Bush changing the light bulb while dressed in a flight suit and wrapped in an American flag.
    7.) and finally one to explain to Bush the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.

4. six pints

six pints Active Member

i like!! :D