how do you...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by 2nd man down, Oct 1, 2004.

1. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

...get a referral in your public profile? Who refers you? What's that all about then?

I WANT A REFERRAL!!!

2. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Last edited: Oct 1, 2004
  3. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Does anyone want me to write a reference for them? I have nothing better to do...

4. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

5. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

£1,000,000 for the first person to get 1,000,000 people to sign up....:)

the author cannot be held responsible for comments in this post and mayindeed be telling porkie pies...

6. HBB

HBB Active Member

I'm willing to Pay 1, 000, 000 Turkish Lira to the person who has the highest referral rate in 2005

7. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

LOL :D

(when I was in Istanbul a few years ago, I spent 100 million in one week :) )

I've added the tMP-link with referral to my signature on a few other forums that I'm subscribed to...

Last edited: Oct 1, 2004
  8. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

John, you're disillusioning me - you mean that you guys actually tell lies??? :-(

9. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Although not sighned up using your specific referal link it has to be said that you were my referal to tmp, however long ago it was. It wont appear on your profile but stay safe in the knowledge that you have actually refered many people to tmp, but you also have a life and so speak to them aswell.

10. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Speaking to people? I think I remember that....

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    all
    referral
    public profile
  12. Lil Miss

Lil Miss Active Member

there hav been many ppl i've told about tmp , but they don't seem to b joinin :-(

13. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

I suppose it's just a question of just keep tellin 'em how good we are and what they can gain by joining...:) thanks for the referrals though Jen.