How do you relax?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bigmamabadger, Apr 5, 2006.

1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

I've had an OK but tiring day and I need to chill. Going to have a bath with some candles and a glass (or two) of white wine. Obviously if I was a Footballer's Wife I'd call for my personal masseur, take the American Express Black card to play on the internet, or take the Bugatti Vaeron for a spin, but hey.
    What's your best relaxation tip, both real and unreal...
    BMB
    xx

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

3. Di

Di Active Member

Having had 36 hours netless, (insert relevant curses aimed at service provider :ranting2: ) obviously causing me great distress and and a whole mass of withdrawal symptoms, I'm currently enjoying a jolly good tMP "fix" :biggrin: side by side with Mnozil Brass DVD, and a nice cold glass of diet coke. Ahhhhh bliss.

Easily satisfied, me. ;)

4. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- I don't know what to say, Di! ... an addict's life is a difficult world to get away from! You could have done some ironing! :)

5. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Go & wash your mouth out with soap & water immediately!! :eek:

6. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

ooOOOo relaxing is great!
    i go to the gym! workout all the stress of the day. then sit in the jacuzzi, steam room and go for a swim.

come out so unstressed and fitter to boot!!!

fit craigy!

7. bagpuss

bagpuss Active Member

I always find battering seven shades out of a drum kit to be a particularly good stress reliever. You can always tell if I'm stressed at rehearsal, I generally hit lots of stuff harder than usual! It's always good to have the undivided attention of a loving female, however, we can't have everything!!!

Puss

8. Ryan06

Ryan06 Member

I usually pop in a brass cd to listen to. Brass music always helps me relax.
    Hot baths work as well.

9. Key2207

Key2207 Member

Hot baths
    Having a can of coke
    phoning/texting friends

10. persins

persins Member

It's fairly obvious when I'm stressed at rehearsals. Apparently I tend to swear more obviously and have been known to toss the odd mute in disgust!

Going for a couple of quiet beers with my mates is the best relaxation technique for me.

11. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Going Swimminmg after work:cool:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

13. EIBB_Ray

EIBB_Ray Member

Me too! Only problem is, I'm a horn player....

14. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

Relax! Relax?

Do I have time to relax?

Well now you mention it, I do like to watch the 'odd' episode of Angel! Oh, and go on tmp. Oh, and I am currently relaxing in Gran Canaria :biggrin:

Oh dear, I must get ready for my hard night of drinking ahead! ;)

15. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
    And that's all I have to say. :tongue:
    BMB
    xx
    P.S. Hope you have a lovely time really...

16. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

And she still manages to get online! Saddict!!!!

17. tinytimp

tinytimp Member

Relaxing is a bit of a luxury I can't afford at the moment!

If and when I do have the time, I'll either go to the gym - tough while I'm there but I feel great afterwards, or just sit around watching pointless TV programmes just because I can.

In an ideal (and not at all real) world, I'd hop onto my private jet and fly over to my private tropical island for a while where I'd be tended on hand and foot.

18. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

I've just treated myself to some lovely pampering products so i fully intend to relax with them later. Nothing like relaxing with bubble bath, lots of hair products and facials. mmmmm

19. Rach_Horn

Rach_Horn Member

Watch trashy tv hehe and also go to the gym....it's hard work while you are there but makes you feel amazing afterwards! :D