How do you find the price of music from Obrasso?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Rapier, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

I've tried their site but can't find out the cost in English money. Anybody help?
  2. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

They only charge in euros. You'll have to convert it yourself.
  3. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Thanks Dave. I shan't bother with them then, I only speak English. :D
  4. davidsait

davidsait Member

I would have thought someone like would be able to obtain that for you and charge you in GBP.
  5. premacyblue

premacyblue Member

Why don't you use to convert form Euros to pounds? I've bought enough stuff from the EU and the United States with no problems at all. Send the money in whatever currency you want to use and the bank coverts it to GBP on your statement anyway.
  6. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Two reasons.

1. They have a website that has an English version and so the prices should be in English too. (Yes I know others speak my language ).

2. Too lazy to bother. ;)
  7. chiephonium

chiephonium Member

what is their web address btw. (Obasso)?

Why is one bothered with prices in CHF (not € !!!) instead of GBP? Just use your credit card, it doesn't matter then... :) But to make things easier: 1 GBP values about 2.3 CHF.
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2007
  9. chiephonium

chiephonium Member

whats a chf?
  10. chiephonium

chiephonium Member

i thought that was an abreviation of my nickname (chief)!
  11. Pierre

Pierre Member

Its an abreviation for Happy New Year Chiefy:clap:
  12. CHF = Swiss Francs

Forgot that not everyone in here is a international private banker... :)
  13. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

One is bothered because one likes to know how much something costs, before one parts with one's wonga! :rolleyes:

And their grid thing makes it hard to find out the price in any currency!
  14. euphoria

euphoria Member

I find that a rather arrogant attitude. When I shop on an english site I don't expect the prices to be shown in danish Kroner or in Euro either.
  15. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Have you actually looked at the site to try to work out a price? It doesn't make it easy to purchase from them. And as it's my money I can be as arrogant as I wish, when looking to spend it. :D
  16. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

But you might do if the English website has a Danish version.....

@Rapier - I emailed Obrasso for you last night, they are usually quite quick at getting back to me.
  17. Have to agree here. The site is rather unclearly, at least with regard to the prices...