How clumsy are you?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Dave Payn, Apr 16, 2004.

What was the last thing you broke?

1. Cup

2. Plate

0 vote(s)
  3. Glass

4. Kid's toy

0 vote(s)
  5. Microwave

6. Stereo

0 vote(s)
  7. TV

0 vote(s)
  8. Wind

9. Other

1. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Having managed to break a cup and a personal stereo this morning, I wondered if there's a clumsier git than me out there!
  2. Trigger

Trigger Member

I broke my ankle falling out of a window...Does that count?? :roll: :lol:
  3. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

proud to be a member of the less clumsy - more noxious group...wind for me.
  4. nickjones

nickjones Active Member

My Wrist.... :shock: a week before I flew to America and Bermuda in 2002 , playing football , should act my age and not my shoe size... :oops:
  5. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Hmmmmm... Does breaking into the kid's easter eggs count? :oops: :oops:
  6. Hot Lips

Hot Lips Member

I once shut a car dar on my own thumb. The door shut and smashed the joint to bits! Does this count as clumsyness or just down right stupidity?
  7. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

Clumsy? Lets just say my user name is nothing to do with those little symbols you get on music.... :lol:

Last thing I broke was a shed, yesterday, but that was on purpose. I did put a nail through my foot in the process though! :oops:
  8. HBB

HBB Active Member

Thanks Alex! :D

I can't remember what I last broke.
  9. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

I am really clumsy!!! I remember my A level Chemistry teacher saying to me 'You are going to have to take out an extra loan to cover the breakages at uni' and here I am teaching science haha!
  10. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I'm so clumsy that one of my colleagues knows I'm coming over to his desk to ask something when he hears me kick my wastepaper bin or bang my knee on my under-desk drawers. I'm always covered in bruises!
  11. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

I'm clumsey...
    not in ther sense of dropping and breaking things although theres been a few cups and glasses that I've dropped and broken...

I'm alo clumsey with spelling... finding words... and managing somehow to either cut myself whilst playing kit or percussion and trapping hands and fingers in doors, between tables... and so on...
    :lol: :roll:
    cant take me anywhere...
    My mum keeps saying I should insure my hands! :shock:
  12. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Big sister is the clumsiest person I've ever met....she came home last weekend and broke 2 mugs and a jar of sauce.
    She has also been known to walk into a trawler that was docked on the keyside has had to visit the doctors twice in one day as she'd fallen off a bed and cut her ear and then got hit over the head with a croquet (no idea how to spell that)mallet :roll:
  13. NAS

NAS Member

You sure that wasnt you? :p
  14. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I don't suffer too badly form the clumsiness gene actually.....I just walk into a few tables to pass the time sometimes 8)
  15. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

I managed to melt the door off my microwave and had a little fire inside it! smoke everywere!
    was only cooking micro chips :oops:

and there was one edable chip inside some how, the rest were charcole!
  16. Beaker

Beaker Member

my clumsy gene only strikes at work....... thank god!

Last thing was a little piece of equipment worth a few thousand quid - any connection to just being made redundant????
  17. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

Ah, the joys of being a PhD student, I can cause thousands of pounds worth of damage and they can't sack me!!

I'm never clumsy, except when it comes to putting mutes in at concerts.
  18. skweeky

skweeky Member

i broke a spring on my water key :lol:
  19. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Is your avatar a picture of the incident in question??
  20. Rambo Chick

Rambo Chick Member

i broke my wrist too!! falling when dancing along an icy road!!
    so safe to say im also pretty dumb as well as clumsy!! :oops: