How about some free music?

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by nethers, Jul 23, 2010.

1. nethers

nethers Active Member

Over at Emusic Online we have some music by a few new or not so well known composers and arrangers (not their fault!) that we'd love to see out there getting played...

...so we are offering a limited number of FREE sets to bands.

If you are interested, please send me a message through our site or pm me and let me know:
    • The name of your band/ensemble
    • The approximate standard of your group
    • The genre/style you'd like (no promises!)
    I will email you a full score and set of parts in PDF format for you to print (note that when you buy from us normally you receive hard copies of everything, neatly bound!). The only rules:
    • The music is solely for the use of the band stated in the original email (this will be printed on the score and parts) - all copyright rules remain
    • You agree to rehearse, and if at all possible, perform the music!
    • Only one piece per band
    • Sorry, not all music on the site is up for grabs (only where the composers have agreed to this), but I will try to send you something suitable that you and your audience will enjoy
    Cheers!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    sets
    number
    parts
    set
    standard
  3. Dave1

Dave1 Member

Hello
    tried to send you a message but your inbox is full. Let me know when you have cleared some space :)

Thanks
    Dave

4. nethers

nethers Active Member

Space cleared!

To those who have already responded, many thanks, I'll be in touch in the near future. Remember to include your email address in your message!

Cheers

5. Free Music

Hi
    My name is Norman Walker and I teach in seven schools out of hours. The ages of the children range from 7 to 16. We are a charity named band Ouston,Pelton Community Brass Band and rely on public subscritions and funding.
    We have a advanced band i.e grades 1 to 3 also a beginners band .
    My email is normanwalker007@aol.com.
    Looking forward to your reply.

Kind Regards

Norman Walker
    Brass Tutor

6. nethers

nethers Active Member

About twenty responses received so far, thanks everyone!

I'm going to set a closing deadline of 0:00 (BST) Sunday 1st August 2010. I'll then try to get the music all emailed out across the following week.

A few more composers/arrangers are on board now so I shouldn't need to turn any bands down!

7. nethers

nethers Active Member

Deadline passed...

I have a CD recording this weekend and a lot more music to organise than I thought, but I hope to get the first bits sent out during this week.

Thanks!