Hove / Buxton / Crawley Contests

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by Nigel Hall, Apr 21, 2004.

1. Nigel Hall

Nigel Hall Supporting Member

If any of you are going to these contests (Hove 25th April, Buxton 2nd May, Crawley 16th May) please come and say hello at the MMI Music trade stand as it would be good to put a face to the names that post on here... and of course should you wish to part with some money we will have some special offers available on the day.

See you there.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Crawley
    Buxton 2nd May
    MMI Music
    Hove
    Buxton
  3. trombelle

trombelle Member

oooh i will be at buxton!! cu there! :D

4. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Well we'll be at Hove so see you there!

5. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

tMP discount? :twisted:

6. Nigel Hall

We'll be offering a £10.00 discount on purchasing three items (ie £50 instead of £60). However, if tMP'ers identify themselves to me and don't wish to purchase three pieces (although for the life of me I can't understand why they wouldn't want to buy AT LEAST three!!) I will offer a 10% discount.

7. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

Thanks Nigel.. There are two pieces I'm looking to buy at Buxton. I hope that you don't pack up before the top section!

D

8. Nigel Hall

Well David.... You'll just have to get there early!!! You've been there before I've packed away in previous years so shouldn't be a problem.

9. Nigel Hall

It was good to meet those tMPers who came and said Hi at Hove - Next stop is Buxton. Don't forget to come over and say Hi and of course part with your hard earned before "blowing it" on booze!!!

10. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

ill say hi if i c ya at buxton! but no promises, as my parents arent gonna be around :twisted: :guiness

11. Andy Moore

Andy Moore Member

how do u have the time do go to buxton sarah . . ?

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Crawley
    Buxton 2nd May
    MMI Music
    Hove
    Buxton
  13. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

dont think ive got sectionals so.. im off to buxton, unless ur gonna tell me that i have full band rehearsal on sunday