Houseshare/Somewhere to live in Cornwall wanted!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Lenny_The_Shark, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Saw a similar thread earlier and thought this might be a good place to ask.

I'm moving to Cornwall in a few weeks and need somewhere to live!:eek:

Does any Cornish tmpers have a spare room and need a housemate, or are you looking for a houseshare as well? If so we could share a place and have a little cornish tmp hq! :p

Alternatively, if you know anyone in your band thats in a similar position or has a spare room could you pleeese let them/me know! Thankoo!! :D

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    :p
    Cornish
    Cornwall
    Houseshare
    spare room
  3. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Can't help you find a room I'm afraid, but I do have a small suggestion - which is you may like to indicate roughly which part of Cornwall you want to live in, as it can take hours to get from one end to another!

Good luck in your move - I'm very jealous, I'd love to live down there! There's great bands all over the place too!

4. stythians_saint

stythians_saint New Member

sorry but cant think of anyone in our band who would have a room to spare. if you are looking for a band to practise with though we would love to see you, take a look at our website www.ststythiansband.co.uk if you are interested in sitting in a couple of rehearsals

5. iggmeister

iggmeister Member

http://www.fish4.co.uk/ls/norticrnwll/homes

Take a look at the above - it might give you some leads. Property is expensive down here though as lots of people from across the Tamar (no pun intended) have bought up second homes to rot away in the Autumn/ Winter until they decide to come down for 2 weeks in the summer.

Igg

6. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Yeah and it stops people born there from returning to live :(

7. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

You could have my room whilst I'm up in Devon!! Although I'm not sure my parents would be too happy, and I will need it back on the occasional weekend that I'm back at home...!! :-? :)

8. Thanks for the responses so far guys, and nice try on the recruiting!

I'm going down next week on a flat hunting trip. And I'm hoping to find a place anywhere near Camelford/Bodmin/Wadebridge or St Austell, so not deepest darkest Cornwall where us Devonians are treated like foreigners!