hotmail/msn messenger

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by ju33les, Mar 12, 2004.

1. ju33les

ju33les Member

anybody else's hotmail/messenger not working? :?:
  2. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

it wasn't...think is mended (while I'm in anyway!)
  3. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

The server is down... if you go to the "Help" menu and click on "Service Status" on messenger you'll get directed to a site which will tell you the status of the service. :?

I hate when this happens when I really need to talk to someone and it's the easiest way!!

4. ju33les

ju33les Member

:? it's also the way i get replies to the topic!(apart from stalking it as I have just had to do!) :cry:
  5. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

OOO I'm in too! Try now! Try now!

6. Yep all systems go now :)
  7. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

Has anyone downloaded the new version? Got a popup for it yesterday. I can't really tell the difference though.
    Anyone know why it's different?
  8. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

Yup it's working now!

As for the new version, think it's just got rid of a few bugs and problems with version 6, as the new one is 6.1
  9. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

I have 6.1 n it appears 2 have stopped again.... my whole life revolves around msn..... how can they do this to me??? mind u i could take the opportunity to go to bed.... I WANT MSN BACK!!!! xxx
  10. Fishsta

Fishsta Active Member

I wonder if they've fixed all the vulnerabilities and eliminated the huge amount of spyware...

Either way, I will still be steering clear of MSN Messenger.
  11. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

Don't be daft. Remember, the M in MSN stands for Microsoft :wink: :wink: :wink:
  12. Fishsta

Fishsta Active Member

That's a "no", then...
  13. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

In fact the MS stands for MicroSoft, but who's being picky...

Anyway, haven't used it in weeks since work frown upon it... hopefully I'll get to visit my parents again in a couple of weeks, and then I can use their computer!