Hotels/B&Bs in Bournemouth

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by meandmycornet, May 23, 2006.

1. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Right folks.... I'm a bit stuck.....

Euphfanhan and myself are planning to have a jolly to Bournemouth the day after the whits.... as Black Dyke are in concert there.... and are holding a masterclass on the Sunday.... so as we are clearly Dyke players of the future :tongue: we reckon we should go!

We can't find anywhere to stay though....

I've looked on all the usual... travelinn, travelodge, holidayinn etc but they're all booked up..... and every single other hotel in Bournemouth seems to cost the earth! Anyone got any good ideas.... for a budget hotel, that isn't smelly and run by an old lady who bangs her walking stick on the ceiling? :tongue:

Thankyou

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    B&Bs
    folks
    bit
    lady
    anywhere
  3. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

Now now Fi, we can't be fussy...if anyone knows of a budget hotel that is smelly and run by and old lady who bangs her walking stick on the ceiling, kindly let us know and we'll take it!
    And if anyone knows of any good campsites, again...let us know! Desperate times and all that...:biggrin:

4. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Have you tried the Tourist Information office? They will usually have a list of cheap (sorry, inexpensive) hotels with dodgy old landladies!

Their website is http://www.bournemouth.co.uk/

Failing that, you could always sleep on the beach! My sister did that once, although admittedly that was in Tenerife so a bit warmer than Bournemouth :biggrin:

Have a good trip!

5. HBB

HBB Active Member

Stay at my nan's! It's cleaner than a hotel I assure you! :eek: (Obviously not after I've been there!)

6. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Pwesins lives down that way ask him if he knows of anywhere.
    If i won the lottery i would be down Bournemouth straight away and live at Ferndown just outside Bournemouth its a grand place and also close to Ringwood as well where the Ringwood Brewery is based:clap: .
    And i would have a band to go to as well Poole Brough Band:clap:

7. dyl

dyl Active Member

Who?

8. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

think he means persins!

I've actually found a campsite in a place called christchurch which is a 7 minute train journey from bournemouth! and its £8 per night! bargain!

9. dyl

dyl Active Member

Haha! Ok! :D