Hot sunny days. . .

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Big Twigge, May 15, 2005.

1. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

and having to work inside. This is horrible!

It's scorchio outside and I have to write about how Emily has a whale in her pond :mad:.

Why are other people sat inside when it's beautiful outside?!
  2. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

Why dont you work outside then?
    Why does Emily have a whale in her pond? Arent whales kinda big to be in ponds i reckon you should call the RSPCA.
  3. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

My computer is old and isn't laptop type.

Emily writes to Greenpeace to see what she should do about the whale in her pond, they don't believe her, but she rights back and tells them that she's called him Arthur..... It's a great book (Dear Greenpeace by Simon James).
  4. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

Hand write it?
    How did the whale get there in the first place :eek:
  5. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Yeap, I been stuck indoors most of yesterday cos I was helping out at a cd recording with ybs.... and then doing coursework for uni... same with today with doin coursework, although I didnt actually get up until about 11am anyway.... but, all my work's done now, so may go for a walk shortly and get some air...... (was gonna say FRESH air, but in salford it's a bit of a reality :p)
  6. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

genius idea, maybe i'll go for a nice long walk to freshen the brain cells.Lluckily I have fields and forest on my doorstep so can have some fresh air!
  7. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Fields and forest....mmmm..... I'm hanging the washing out - less fun but at least it'll dry!

Rach x
  8. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

I'm inside trying to COOL DOWN!! Just been on a march & outdoor service with band & it was very warm!! Had to listen to some woman droaning on about a grumpy knight with a parrot!!:eek: Just don't ask!!

Looked in the fridge..... NO cold beers!! :mad: Some idiot didn't put them in. So, I've put a couple of cans in the freezer to chill & some washing in the machine. Then in about 10 mins, I'm going to go outside & chill for a few mins!! :tongue:
  9. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

I'm currently sat in the world's busiest and stuffiest university computer room. :(
  10. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

I HATE working when it's sunny outside!! Luckily (?) the weather's not very nice in Cornwall at the moment, so I can get on with my work without missing any sunshine! :)
  11. six pints

six pints Active Member

i was a bit more sensible did all my revision in wetherspoons today- at least it was next to a big window (and its not all that warm up here neway). and i only had one glass of wine. impressive for me!
  12. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

I spent most of last week sunbathing. That's the benefit of being a SAHM (Stay-At-Home-Mum) with 2 full days of child in nursery. I am a spoilt bitch and I love it. ;)

13. julestools

julestools Active Member

Spent all last week working out in the fields driving a tractor, sealed in a cab with no airconditioning. Could not open the windows because of the dust. :( Got the flyer out in the evenings and thrashed it round the lanes of Cheshire to cool down. Roll on summer. :)
  14. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

well i was playing crawley contest yesterday and so was stuck on a coach, then in a theatre, then on a coach again, and then in the pub havin a victory drink coz we won. and by the time i came out it was dark. so no sunshine for me.

but everyone at skool looks sooooo sunburnt so really, i'm kinda glad :p

pasty sam xx
  15. HBB

HBB Active Member

I saw you Sam, but was too scared to say hi! :oops:

I was the bloke in a green top, that kept staring at you at the Bar, wondering whether to shout or not! :eek:
  16. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

LOL!!! nice to (kinda) finally meet you!!!

i thought u were staring coz i'm that good looking you couldnt keep your eyes off me.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: *wishful thinking*