Horn player looking for a band in the North West

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by wyldehorn, Apr 21, 2012.

1. wyldehorn

wyldehorn New Member

Hi all,

I have recently moved up to the Clitheroe area (north of Blackburn) and am looking for a band. Does anyone know of one in the area with vacancies?

Cheers,

Richard

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    player
    Horn
    all
    area
    Clitheroe
  3. Lofty Snr

Lofty Snr Member

Hi Richard. Welcome to the Northwest. We would be very interested in talking to you. We are only about 20 mins from Clitheroe. Give me a call anytime on 07973 267761 if you want to discuss. Best regards, Ken @ Darwen Brass. (Take a look at us on WWW.Darwen Brass.Com, or check us out on Brass Band Results. We're a very friendly bunch, and very keen to make progress.)

4. slaidpog

slaidpog New Member

Hello Richard and welcome to Clitheroe, its famous castle, Cowman's sausage shop, Pendle witches and many other notable things including the rehearsal venue for Slaidburn Silver Band!
    Please give me a call on 01200 423855 if you are interested. We are a friendly, non-contesting band with a busy calendar of engagements. Look forward to hearing from you.

5. emilyhallett26

emilyhallett26 New Member

Hi Richard

You would be most welcome at Pilling Band (about 30mins from Clitheroe). We are a band looking to build on a 6th place finish at the Areas after a short contesting break. If you are interested please email me on secretary@pillingband.com

Thanks
    Emily