Horn player available - Warrington

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by i'm not a manc!, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Hi There,

Having just moved from Sheffield to Warrington im in need of a band .

Anybody need a horn player or know anyone that does in the local area?

2. m.brannigan

m.brannigan Member

Yes Belle Vue Brass Band. I am the Assistant Musical Director and we have vacancies for gifted Tenor Horn players. We are a band for the local community and we are a progressive 4th section band. I could give you the details of our band Sergeant :0161 223 3472 - Mr Fletcher or Musical Director : 07867810980
  3. helen_euph

helen_euph Member

Haydock Band need a horn player. We are 1st section from January and rehearse on a Monday and Thursday 8-10 just off junction 23 of the M6. If you're interested, send me a PM or email Mark (band manager): markquinn@haydockband.com and I'm sure he'd be happy to give you more details and/or arrange for you to come for a blow.
    Cheers, Helen
  4. andyfake

andyfake Member

What are you doing over there Chris? - I wanted you on 2nd horn for the Area!
    Highly recommended player to anyone over that end of the country. Can't drink though.;)
  5. Working over here now! So i need a band else i'll be bored! As for the not being able to drink well... You can hardly talk mr fake! ;-)
  6. jim ball

jim ball New Member

We don't have a vacancy for horn at the moment but you would be welcome to come and sit in at rehearsals any time. We practice in the Hope and Anchor pub, City Rd, St. Helens. My tel no is 01744 730406.
    Jim Ball
    Greenall's Band
  7. nicola_bentham

nicola_bentham New Member

Hi i play for skemersdale band
    we are local 2nd section and 3rd national would welcome any intrest from you. we practice monday and thurs nights if intrested just drop me a line.:tup