Hoover Band (Bolton)- Positions Vacant.

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by HorniKaz, May 10, 2005.

1. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Cornet Players Wanted

Edit: for current vacancies and contact details please see most recent posts

Hoover Band (Bolton) 3rd Section National Champions 2004, promoted to 2nd section, are looking to recruit committed, enthustiastic cornet players for both front & back row. If you are interested, please send me a pm or you can e-mail me at info@hooverbandbolton.org.uk

All other players are welcome.... just drop us a line!!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2010
  2. HorniKaz

Like to hit things??

Hoover Band (Bolton) 3rd Section National Champions 2004, promoted to 2nd Section, are looking to recruit an enthusiastic committed percussionist. For details, either send me a pm or e-mail to info@hooverbandbolton.org.uk

:biggrin:

3. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

These guys are a fantastic band! Sounded awesome at the areas this year in second section.... I recommend this band for sure to any percussionists in the area....

If you need a dep in the meantime Kaz let me know wont you! :)

4. HorniKaz

We're still looking!! There are some very interesting percussion parts in Ladaute Dominum for you to get your teeth into!! :tongue:

5. matti_raz

matti_raz Member

Wanted- Bangers For Blowers- Bolton!!!

Hoover (Bolton) Band (3rd Section National Champions Of GB 2004/05) need percussionist(s).

The Hoover Bolton Band has been successful of late on the contest stage and hopes to recapture the succes and high life at Pontins 2005. However to do this we need to fill the gap left in our percussion section- So if you're an aspiring star on percussion--- WE NEED YOU!!!

The band currently rehearses, under the direction of Chris Wormald, every Tuesday & Thursday night (8PM-9.45PM) and enjoys good attendance,morale and social life!!!

If you would like to play with this 2nd Section friendly progressive band then all you need to do is drop me a line by PM or email and we'll sort it all for you.
    LETS HIT THE STAGE TOGETHER!!!!

6. Just Crazy

Just Crazy Member

what a friendly band hoover bolton is!

They even have names for each section in the band (well the horn section for starters) showing you how they really feel! cheeky[​IMG]

7. matti_raz

matti_raz Member

Hoover Band Bolton
    REQUIRE MD

This friendly and progressive 2nd Section band require a Musical Director to join the band on it's quest onwards and upwards!!!

Apply in confidence to Stef Borzcz at stef_borszcz@IRCO.com or alternatively PM or email me at matthew_ryan2004@hotmail.com .

Thank You!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2005
  8. matti_raz

matti_raz Member

MISTAKE MISTAKE MISTAKE!!!!!!!
    The Chairman's email address is infact stef_borszcz@IRCO.com ; will anyone who has contacted the original email address please forward their emails to this new one. Thank You!

9. matti_raz

matti_raz Member

Hoover (Bolton) Band Needs You, and you..............

Hoover (Bolton) Band, 1st Section 2007 are currently seeking for the latest talent in cornet and BBb Bass musicianship!!!! If you think you have what it takes to join this reinvigorated band under new MD Robbie Cargill PM me now!!!;)

10. Just Crazy

Just Crazy Member

Come and join us!!!

Hoover Band based in Bolton are looking for some new players to add to our current band.

we currently have a vacancy for Basses and 2nd Horn.

If you play any other instrument feel free to come down

For further information Pm me

thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2007
  11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    @hooverbandbolton.org.uk
    Comic Sans MS
    Hoover Band
    Bolton
    Cornet Players Wanted
  12. hoover euph

hoover euph New Member

Hoover Bolton Band +++ Bass Vacancies

We are a 3rd Section local and National Brass Band in Bolton in the North West.

Currently looking for Eb and Bb Basses to complete our lineup of committed players.
    Please contact Andy Jackson (Hoover Euph) at:- andyjakk@hotmail.com or andy.suejackson@btinternet.com and I will pass any info on to the band committee.

Alternatively, anyone interested, please reply to this thread.

Look forward to seeing you soon!!

Andy,

Hoover Euph.