Hootenanny - can anyone help?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Roger Thorne, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

I know this sounds like an odd request but it is genuine.

We have been asked to perform Harold Walters 'Hootenanny' at a funeral :eek:

Our original set of parts are so 'dog-eared' we have decided to purchase a new set for the occassion - but I cannot find the Publisher or an outlet.

I am presuming that it is now probably 'out of print' - but if anyone can help with the above request/information I would be most grateful.

:tup

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Harold Walters 'Hootenanny
  3. Frontman

Frontman Member

The musicroom.com have it for wind band I notice, perhaps if you contact them they may also have it for brass band.

4. Andrew Norman

Andrew Norman Member

Try Studio Music - it's not listed online but then only a fraction of their music is. They have other Harold Walters stuff and I think they are the distributors for Rubank who, I believe, are the publishers.
    Studio are always very helpful.

STUDIO MUSIC
    Cadence House
    Eaton Green Road
    Luton, Bedfordshire
    LU2 9LD

Tel: +44 (0)1582 432139

Freephone (UK only): 0800 389 2484

Fax: +44 (0)1582 731989

e-mail: sales@studio-music.co.uk
    www.studio-music.co.uk

5. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Oh dear Rog, does this mean that Gwen Has passed on, if so please accept my condolences.

6. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Thanks Craig - You'll be pleased to know that she is still with us, but for how much longer we don't know - as always I'm just planning ahead!! ;)

Thanks for the information on the music guys. I'll follow up those immediately.

:tup

7. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

cheers bud. keep me posted yeah?:tup