Hollyoaks, Starring......Doran!?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by manx_yessir, Mar 9, 2004.

1. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

Did I spot Doran on Hollyoaks before? Yes i know I'm sad for watching such rubbish but it helps me sleep :lol: :roll:
  2. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Hollyoaks rubish!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you kidding!

its pure brilliance :lol:
  3. James McFadyen

James McFadyen New Member

Yea, must admit I watch Hollyoaks! ;)
  4. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

Well actually I like to watch with the sound down and just sit back and admire the view :wink: :lol:
  5. James McFadyen

James McFadyen New Member

Oh YES!!!!! ;) ;)
  6. Jo Elson

Jo Elson Member

Normally waych the omnibus on a sunday when have nothing better to do or have hangover and need help gettin back to sleep!!!
  7. pug_101

pug_101 Member

Hollyoaks is class! Quality student tv along with Neighbours!
  8. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

the only problem is the 10 minute break between the simpsons and hollyoaks, which I have to try and spend by dragging out the making of a cup of tea...
  9. Steve

Steve Active Member

After the usual Saturday night session with the band we usually stay at the conductors and this has now become essential viewing. It did however take me weeks to notice there was a lady doing sign language in the corner!!!!! :roll:
  10. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

Yes you did! :oops: Didn't catch it myself as I was out and had no idea it was on last night (I don't watch it much anyway). I'll have to get someone to tape it Sunday while I'm in Blackpool.
  11. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

The only soap I watch is Neighbours!!! :oops: :roll: :oops:
  12. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

what did u actually do chris?
  13. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

I was at the centre of a complex plot full of intrigue with a dramatic twist. The star of that particular episode! :wink: Actually I was just lurking round in the background with tuba pretending to be in some kinda church band with a rather random combination of instruments! :D
  14. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

haha!!! big star now :wink:
  15. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

Yes, I'm hoping this will be my springboard to landing a role as a Wookie in a Star Wars movie... all be it a vertically challenged one! :wink:
  16. dyl

dyl Active Member

With a pink hat! ;)
  17. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

As long as none of the cast were murdered, or turned into Tara Palmer-Tomkinson :shock: :wink: :lol:
  18. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Fame at last Mr Doran....can I have a signed photo :p ?!
  19. sudcornet

sudcornet Member

I heard a couple of tuba toots...(extensive warm-up technique)...but I'm presuming your part in the music consisted of .......tacet. However, your acting was flawless and worthy of a golden wotsit. Shame you only got to co-star with "Bomb'ead" and "Christian" (Oh, bugger, caught out...ok..yes I do occasionally watch it)....did you get to meet any of the superbly talented blonde ladies? (of course I only watch it for the beautifully creative writing and extreme acts of thespianism) Did you, did you...eh?....eh?

20. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

We didn't do any playing... I'm sure that would have required us being paid a lot more. The only main cast present did not contain any blonde ladies, talented or otherwise! This of course wasn't why I took the job on, so I wasn't disappointed in the slightest! :shock: