Holidays 2006 - Where are you going?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Will the Sec, Dec 11, 2005.

1. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

I'm aiming for 2 weeks or so in Unalaska.

What about you?
  2. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I think I might go to London in March for Spring Break and then Manchester Area in June before heading to Germany for the World Cup.

HANNAH Member

Going back to America in January for 2 weeks for one of my best friends weddings and I can't wait!!!! I may not come back to England after it though if I can help it!
  4. ju33les

ju33les Member

It's just got to be BENIDORM!!!

Gonna sneak a quick week there after the Areas:biggrin:

Then possibly Andros in Greece for the summer(if the flights to Athens are cheap enough)
    or perhaps another 2 weeks in BENIDORM!!!

Will also squeeze in a stop in Lincoln, maybe LLandudno or Weston -Super-Mare.

Ohhhhhhh....and Blackpool for the Areas weekend

And most importantly....... PRESTATYN in November:wink:
  5. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

most definately Cornwal again
  6. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

Cornwall again probably :)
  7. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

We go to Japan on saturday (just in case I hadn't mentioned it!) and come back on the 3rd, so my first holiday in 2006 will be to Japan - yeyeyyeyey!
    Would like to go somewhere nice and hot over the summer, but expect I'll be too poor!
  8. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

you better come and visit my band whilst your down! :tongue:

I might possibly maybe be going too New Zealand :D:D:D because my uncle and auntie who live in the Cayman Islands at the moment are probably moving there! :D
  9. Griffin

Griffin Active Member

Hopefully going down under to see Fitzy in the summer. (our summer that is)

Better start saving then!
  10. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

It looks like my holidays will be completely filled with band trips. Two weeks to Hungary in July with our youth band and possibly also a trip in August with the wind band of the music school (probably to the Czech Republic)

11. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Band tour to Motherwell!
  12. midwalesman

midwalesman Member

13. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Not sure yet, being decided in January!

Going to go to Blackpool for NW areas, does that count as a holiday?
  14. Laserbeam bass

Laserbeam bass Active Member

Fuengerola for one week only, out of the two booked, as some silly ******* put the Cheltenham Festival slap bang in the middle of June. Selfish gits.

Unless of course I get a new job before then, in which case, I will be spending two weeks in Fuegerola, advising my new employer that the two week period is already booked ;)
  15. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Probably as much as Pontins is a holiday :D
  16. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Normandy for the Calvados, Belgium for the beer and yet again EvilDaddyBadger jets off to exotic locations without us. He's off to China in September.

Will probably fit in some camping in North wales, Peaks, Lakes etc.
  17. tam-tam2

tam-tam2 Member

Snowboarding in Wengen, Switzerland at February half term, couple of days in the Lakes at Easter, a month camping in Jard-sur-mer in the Vendee during the school holidays and a band tour to Southern Ireland at the end of August. The joys of being a teacher!! :)
  18. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

do you need a guide? :biggrin:
  19. Rach_Horn

Rach_Horn Member

Japan for a few weeks in the summer! :-D
  20. Ruthless

Ruthless Member

Holiday in 2006? - I've only just come back from 2005's and have not even thought that far ahead - bad enough deciding where I am going over Christmas. Am I the only one who does not do organised very well!!